Been reading some "problems" with their trucks...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

big daddys house

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
And thought of an old saying. "If it has **** or wheels it will give you problems" , pure wisdom. If you have a problem take a deep breath and carry on , no need to hate FCA , they have wheels.
I have 99 problems but a ***** ain't one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

TheEnder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
And thought of an old saying. "If it has **** or wheels it will give you problems" , pure wisdom. If you have a problem take a deep breath and carry on , no need to hate FCA , they have wheels.

Words of wisdom to live by.

Sent from iPhone 10S Max

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Got any pictures of your problems?

ronheater70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

My 2016 2500 6.4 Ram had been the most problematic POS vehicle I had ever owned in my life (I'm 50) And FCA and the dealerships offered no solution.
I still didnt "hate" FCA.. I just considered them worthless. That Said, I did trade 2500 Ram for a new 2018 3500 CTD and I am really in love with this truck. It is hard to beat the price of a RAM Diesel compared to Ford and Chevy with the features.. I bought the 3500 because it was a diesel with the G56 and it was the last year it was produced. I Crossed my fingers at pickup and have been tickled to death with the "fun'ness" of the truck.
Still pissed they welded my Drag link for a recall and want to charge me to grind off the weld and re weld it during an alignment.
But that said, this is a truck I go out, get in and take off, just because I want to drive it and for no other reason.

BadHemi2014

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Triple T troubles...

If it's got ****, tires or testicles it's gonna give you trouble! :D

Last edited:

Michigan BIGHORN

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l Hemi (obviously)
I've been a Chevy guy my whole life because of dependability and ease of self maintenance when the situations arose. I've had my fair share of Chevrolet lemons over my lifetime but I still love them. This is my first modern Mopar and I'm a changed man. Even with the small issues I've had with this truck I wouldn't trade it for anything except maybe a newer model. I was offered 110% of KBB for it from the local dealership when I brought it in to have key fobs programmed. My reply was "shouldn't I be shopping your vehicles not you mine" and I said I'll pass.
In my opinion anything that is man made will eventually break or wear out. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw that you get that truck that rolled off the line at 5pm on a Friday. It happens with every make and model. So I say dry your tears, wipe your noses, put down your binky and either drive the damn thing or get rid of it. Nobody forces you to own one and I feel that nobody, myself included has a right to ***** if they don't want to rectify their problem. If it had a blue oval or a bowtie on the grill you'd be on there forums whining. We just get to be the lucky recipients.
Good Day!