Bell Tech 2/4 963nd kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwbob16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Looking for some advice !! Does this kit come with the Track bar relocate Bracket ?? And the Rear sway Bar Links ?? And what are everyones thoughts on This kit vs other 2/4 kits out there ??

ryan russell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want Inez no cut relocation brackets I got a set for sale brand new lol.. just msg me if interested

OP
OP
vwbob16

vwbob16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Ok I am hearing a lot of positive and a lot of negative on this kit !!How is Ride Quality ??? and High speed stability? What shocks are better Nitro Drop Or the Sport Performance ??

Thanks

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a Belltech 2/4 on my single cab. It came with it, so unfortunately I don't know what kit it is. I can say ride quality is good. Drive it daily at 80 and have gone as high as 100 and it is stable.

Only con for me is its not low enough, so will eventually switch to a 4/6, probably Inez.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a Belltech 2/4 on my single cab. It came with it, so unfortunately I don't know what kit it is. I can say ride quality is good. Drive it daily at 80 and have gone as high as 100 and it is stable.

Only con for me is its not low enough, so will eventually switch to a 4/6, probably Inez.

I should have added I have the Hellwig sway bar and end links.

OP
OP
vwbob16

vwbob16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
The Inez 4/6 is the best for sure and I really want to get it too!!! Price is the only reason I am going for the Bell Tech Kit !!!

Srt-cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When it comes to cost I figured out that it’s all about the same in the end. Now, this may be a controversial opinion and only comes from my experience, and learning from others mistakes here, but by the time you add all the items needed to drop it and not have any issues you end up spending well over $1k. Some will argue that this is not all needed but I wanted my truck to ride as close to stock as possible and it does now that I dropped it.

RTnoob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
When it comes to cost I figured out that it’s all about the same in the end. Now, this may be a controversial opinion and only comes from my experience, and learning from others mistakes here, but by the time you add all the items needed to drop it and not have any issues you end up spending well over $1k. Some will argue that this is not all needed but I wanted my truck to ride as close to stock as possible and it does now that I dropped it.

Man $1k is getting off cheap. You start having problems and start changing things out $$$. I replaced my entire suspension once, about done doing it again. Only front control arms left but they only have 40k miles. I got an 11 R/T and I push it hard, might be the cause some of the issues I'm having. Lol, I broke a spohn rear panhard bar. I wouldn't buy anything from Spohn, it's all junk.

20190512_071951.jpg

Srt-cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I agree $1k is cheap. I’ve got around $2500 ******* in mine. I was just merely pointing out that the Inez kit is not that expensive in the long run. Now I feel that it still needs additional items to function properly but is a pretty decent start for the money and a 4/6 drop.

Srt-cummins

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Also what we’re you doing when you broke the Spohn? Just curious as it’s what I have as it was a gift from Christmas so I went ahead and am running it but keeping an eye on it..

RTnoob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I drive it like I stole it. They said it was the only one to ever break. I never mailed it to them to get fixed, fk that. They should have mailed me a new one. Oh, it's no fun having your panhard bar break. Got a Moog on it now, new Core4x4 panhard should be in Wednesday.

Dave H.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a McGaughy's #44050 2-4 on a single cab. It's f spindles and r springs. Uses track bar relocator bracket and shock extn. brackets, so keep stock rear shocks, which he says are better than the (Belltech). My impression of ride is that it's same in front of course, and a little better in rear. Mainly got rid of little sideways wiggle in rear on a big bump (because track bar is straighter across so has less length change - doesn't jerk rearend sideways as much ).

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I drive it like I stole it. They said it was the only one to ever break. I never mailed it to them to get fixed, fk that. They should have mailed me a new one. Oh, it's no fun having your panhard bar break. Got a Moog on it now, new Core4x4 panhard should be in Wednesday.

BRBlack also broke a Spohn trackbar,and Kurtis /Charonblk broke one of their locating arms,so you're not the only one who's had issues with Spohn's stuff.They are the cheapest of suspension components,and you get what you pay for.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man $1k is getting off cheap. You start having problems and start changing things out $$$. I replaced my entire suspension once, about done doing it again. Only front control arms left but they only have 40k miles. I got an 11 R/T and I push it hard, might be the cause some of the issues I'm having. Lol, I broke a spohn rear panhard bar. I wouldn't buy anything from Spohn, it's all junk.

View attachment 165886
Are you going to get the Core 4x4 adjustable panhard bar? I heard its pretty good and much thicker than the Spohn, but a bit pricey

RTnoob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are you going to get the Core 4x4 adjustable panhard bar? I heard its pretty good and much thicker than the Spohn, but a bit pricey

I got it on already, if ya got the money get it.

RTnoob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Orange Core4x4 panhard, tier 4
Now I gotta save up for the control arms.
20190519_164402.jpg

Last edited: