Belltech 2/4 for 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tyler Yates

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So i see moes has the belltech 2/4 drop for 4x4 but it doesnt come with the viking shocks. Is there an option that does come with them? Also ive seen horror stories of the rear end trying to twerk at high speeds so for the quad cab are the control arm relocation brackets a must have? Is there anything that doesnt come with the kit that i should get? The 2/4 drop will be for the track so i need the rear end planted. Turns out 126 in a leveled truck makes for a squirrely ride.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
So i see moes has the belltech 2/4 drop for 4x4 but it doesnt come with the viking shocks. Is there an option that does come with them? Also ive seen horror stories of the rear end trying to twerk at high speeds so for the quad cab are the control arm relocation brackets a must have? Is there anything that doesnt come with the kit that i should get? The 2/4 drop will be for the track so i need the rear end planted. Turns out 126 in a leveled truck makes for a squirrely ride.

If you're racing it,get the relocation brackets,as they bring the Instant Center back up to where it's under the truck,instead of pointing 4 ft into the ground right in front of the rear tires,and that'll help plant the tires better.I pull 1.55 60ft's with my truck on 305/40/17 Mickey Street R's using the stock locating arms and the older Illicit brackets,with cheap ass Belltech Nitro Drop 2 shocks. I ran a set of double adjustable heavy duty Cutter-Up locating arms,but took them off and went back to the stock locating arms,as my truck didn't need them,and they were heavy as hell in comparision to the stock arms.One of Robs /Cutter-Ups short upper arms weighed more then all 4 of the stock arms,lol