Best bang for your buck upgrades for a tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary's Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Is there an kit offered to relocate coolant overflow tank?
If so where?............Thanks

No. I had Jay turn off my AGS in the tune, I removed the shutters & I moved the factory coolant tank over to the drivers side more. I just moved it over to where the bolt is on the top pass side of the shutters & used that bolt then drilled & tapped for a 1/4" bolt on the bottom support for the bottom of the tank. It worked out perfect. The tank fit there great. I cut a new hole in my plastic shroud for the cap.

NCRaineman

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is true but temperatures equalize once you're moving.....to a certain degree. At idle and cruising around town the "short rams" heat soak like a mother. But once you get above above approx 30mph the temps equalize and on the highway they can have lower IATs than the OEM airbox.

At least that was the case with one I made. I logged data with my Diablosport and then via the Torque app on my phone. FWIW I removed the intake and went back to the OEM airbox.

Here's the intake I built. It's basically a copy of the Legmaker setup minus the carbon fiber. I made it for fun this winter lol.

That's a nice looking piece. Fab up a heat shield to go around the filter and it would be just like the aftermarket ones.