Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warlock2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
SitKneelBend, I have searched everywhere I can think of with no luck. Think I will try to repaint mine. If it turns out, Great if not it can not be any uglier then the black one.
I haven't done a license plate frame, but I have tried doing mini football helmets. Tried several different brands but nothing actually gave me the "chrome" look.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I found this cup holder organizer on amazon... it was listed for a Jeep Grand Cherokee but fits the middle cup holder of the fold down console. I’m digging it so far, can fit my phone and wallet in it and still utilize the cup holder if needed.:cool:
View attachment 211025
Got that cup holder last year or so.. I like it a lot but like any add ons IMO over priced by a few $$$

Warlock2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
Gentlemen, let's not forget that adding any decal from an aftermarket auto parts company will increase horsepower by 0.0003% and decrease drag co-efficiency by 0.0006%. I know this to be true. I seen it on roller derby.
Does that apply if you make your own? :D

Warlock2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
1 day shy of 2 weeks and made it through all the pages in this thread. Definitely have a lot of ideas!! Can't wait for some things to become available for the 2024 1500 Classic! When I search for them, I always get the "This does not fit" at the top of the amazon page.

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
1 day shy of 2 weeks and made it through all the pages in this thread. Definitely have a lot of ideas!! Can't wait for some things to become available for the 2024 1500 Classic! When I search for them, I always get the "This does not fit" at the top of the amazon page.

The Amazon fitment guide is frequently wrong.

I have LED lights that prove that to be true and have observed many other errors.

aszumilo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've seen that "Does Not Fit" message all the time. What's even worse, parts that say won't fit my 2011 Sport Hemi show that they will fit SLT, Laramie, etc with the same engine.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The dash knob covers arrived yesterday. Fit and finish were right on for these. They are a simple push on fitment. They seem to work well in my 1/2 day of use. Here are my installed pictures.
Update to these knob covers. Although they look pretty good and fit the knobs well, there's not a good way to keep them on the knobs. They kept falling off with use, as they just slip over the stock knob. I got tired of picking them up off the floor, so I ended up leaving them off. It was mainly the center console covers that would fall off the most - Volume, HVAC, Tuner knobs. The only one that is still on at this point, is the headlight knob cover. And, really, only because I hardly ever touch it.

I thought about trying some glue to keep them on, but then I didn't want to glue them on. Tape, maybe.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! Were you able to install it without removing any parts?
Yea, absolutely. The piping has a flat portion that is intended to be sewn into fabric. You just push that flap into the seam of where you want it placed. Typically in between panels where you can wedge it in. It used to be called the 25 cent mod. Pretty sure there are a lot of pics and videos of what you can do with it.

I've had mine in my truck for several years now. All my door panels are done like the picture, and I also put some around the overhead console. We used to have a Durango that I added a lot more to, but we've since sold it.

Warlock2024

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
In-Channel Window Visors - $59.00
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FMVVLMC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

AC Vent Blue Chrome Strips - $5.99 for 20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JFHQWHP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Interior Trim Strips - $8.59 for 33 ft
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B9S8DL82/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

LUWU 8.4" Screen Protector ($12.98)

DeeZee Tailgate Assist ($38.97)

Elastic Cargo Net ($31.49)

Matte Black License Plate Frames ($14.83)

Blue Vinyl Lug Nut Covers, 25 Pack ($25.99)

KitsPro 2.5" Wheel Center Caps ($25.99)

Center Console Cup Holders Liner Mats ($40.08)

Blue AC Vents Trim Covers ($25.99)

Blue Window Switch Trim Covers ($18.99)

Should have everything installed this weekend and will add pics then.