Best Mods for Under $100

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Anyone know what this piece is called?
Repair kit part...

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
For your purposes, Deezee refers to it as a nut zerk/zerk nut. If you call them they will send you a replacement, possibly for free (they did for me).
Lol, a zerk is a grease fitting that bolts into suspension or other greasable parts that you connect your grease gun to. Way different purpose than a ball stud. If that's what they call their ball studs, their product team needs to be edjumicated..
20240422_081218.jpg

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Lol, a zerk is a grease fitting that bolts into suspension or other greasable parts that you connect your grease gun to. Way different purpose than a ball stud. If that's what they call their ball studs, their product team needs to be edjumicated..
View attachment 541601
Agreed, I think I conflated that with the etrailer article for what they call it in their question...need more coffee.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Over the last week, I have gotten remote start to work.

I purchased/inatalled the $80 mopar hood latch with switch from rock auto, made a few settings changes to enable the latch and remote start in alfaobd and then reset the WIN module.

Remote start now works, just in time for the 90 degree weather.

Warlock2024

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
In-Channel Window Visors - $59.00
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FMVVLMC?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

AC Vent Blue Chrome Strips - $5.99 for 20
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JFHQWHP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Interior Trim Strips - $8.59 for 33 ft
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B9S8DL82/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

LUWU 8.4" Screen Protector ($12.98)

DeeZee Tailgate Assist ($38.97)

Elastic Cargo Net ($31.49)

Matte Black License Plate Frames ($14.83)

Blue Vinyl Lug Nut Covers, 25 Pack ($25.99)

KitsPro 2.5" Wheel Center Caps ($25.99)

Center Console Cup Holders Liner Mats ($40.08)

Blue AC Vents Trim Covers ($25.99)

Blue Window Switch Trim Covers ($18.99)

3 Blue Knobs ($13.99)

Door Handle Trays ($16.99)

Should have everything installed this weekend and will add pics then.

UPDATE: Got the Screen Protector, Lug Nut Covers, Liner Mats (console, cup holders, doors, empty spaces), AC Vents Trim, Window Switch Trim, Radio Volume, Tuner and AC knob rings, Door Handle Trays added and Plasti Dipped grill emblem and antenna and added a couple of decals on the back window. AND wash it for the first time since I've had it (purchased 3/24/24). Looks beautiful when it's clean but I did find washing around the badging is a PITA!! Also got more Chemical Guys items for detailing and all the vinyl for decals I want to add cut, will hopefully be able to add those throughout the week.
Just wanted to add, that when I plasti dipped the RAM on the grill, with the 2024 there is no need to remove the letters or the grill. After I popped the hood, there is a plastic cover that is held down with 6 plastic clips. Popped those off and had access in between the grill and the radiator. Took a piece of cardboard and put in that space. Taped off the RAM and sprayed away. So glad I did not have to remove the letters or the grill!