Best on the go spot cleaner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
As the title suggests does anyone have a go to cleaner when they are out and about?

IE you are at work or driving and a bird takes a nice dump on your car and you want to get it off. A good spray cleaner to keep in your truck.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A quick detailer and clean micro fiber towel. Works more effectively if you maintain a sealant or other LSP on the truck, the dropping will wipe right off rather than attach to the paint if removed relatively quickly.

Alternatively a waterless wash would be effective here as well, or a rinseless wash solution in a spray bottle at a wash concentration.

OP
OP
Ryelinek

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
A quick detailer and clean micro fiber towel. Works more effectively if you maintain a sealant or other LSP on the truck, the dropping will wipe right off rather than attach to the paint if removed relatively quickly.

Alternatively a waterless wash would be effective here as well, or a rinseless wash solution in a spray bottle at a wash concentration.

Ok thanks. Any product you have used that you like. I just got a ceramic coat on my truck so that’s why if I find anything I want to get it off quick. It will wipe off fairly easily I just don’t want to waste time if I find something on it.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok thanks. Any product you have used that you like. I just got a ceramic coat on my truck so that’s why if I find anything I want to get it off quick. It will wipe off fairly easily I just don’t want to waste time if I find something on it.

Even something readily available like Megs ultimate quick detailer will be fine. it can be found at Walmart and just about every automotive shop like Autozone.

Pana

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
AMMO SPIT. Never leaves my truck along with a good microfiber towel and a spare bottle of water!

SPIT.png

RBJRBJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8 MDS VVT eTorque Engine
Speed Shine available from Griots Garage.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
I have Adams and Griots, have a gallon of the Griots, but love both.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
In 2018 it was detail spray in 2021 its @AdamsPolishes CS3 .....///.evolution;)