Best spray-in BED LINER?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Line-x for me..had rhino also..both work just fine...but I felt the roughness texture on the rhino was a bit to much for my liking and appearance...as for prices I can't say,its been awhile...at these 400 ranges you guys are talking about i wanna say the line-x was in the 600 range way back when I had it on the '98 ram but don't remember box size(it was bigger).this '10 have now ,line-x came in it when I got it used..hard top tonneau and the stuff still looks brand new.dont see the purpose of the hard tonneau but none the less it was on there so I leave it and don't haul high stuff like a fridge say to where it would defeat the purpose purpose of a bed.

dc73pdsgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L e-torque
when I bought my truck I told the dealer I wanted the crappy plastic bed liner removed and the spray in liner instead. they took it to Line-X. when I decided to coat the OEM fender flares I took it there also and they did a GREAT job. Lifetime warranty on both.

Blue Truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No Spark Plugs
TLDR version: Line-X is harder and thinner in application. Rhino Lining is thicker and softer, and it fades more.

I've had Rhino in a few trucks, one where I paid to have it done, and the others were ones I bought with it already done. It definitely fades over time which doesn't bother me much. It was still structurally sound. Never had a Line-X equipped truck, but I might give it a go in the future. An ex-GF had Line-X in her truck, and it looked good. Stuff will slide around easier on Line-X, where Rhino is grippier. With that, Rhino is easier to nick and gouge. Yes, that is personal experience.

From a customer service standpoint, f* Rhino Linings. The franchisee that did it filled the bed bolt mounting threads and couldn't figure out how to clean them, so we had to go to the dealer to fix that. Then the front bed rail had monster drips on it. Corporate RL weaseled and said it was up to the franchisee to fix. Weasels. They're not getting any more of my money...ever.

Knilas

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Line-X

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

493mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V-10
I used Raptor for the bottom side of of a car I am building and am very pleased with the results. I tinted mine gray to match the color scheme of the project.
MikeIMG_2280.JPG