Best things about the 2020 RAM 1500 EcoDiesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
what parts are specifically interesting to ya?
Good video, would have done an honorable mention on the tailgate. But now that i think about it, not sure yours has it

I love my RamBox but lots of people hate them. I would not own another truck without them.

The 12" info is awesome, I especially like the split screen on our long trip a couple weeks back.

The 1500 Limited is a fantastic vehicle, i like the chrome though

Last edited:

Farmer Fran

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited Loaded - Sold
And...with the RamBox you get the awesome bed divider. I use that all the time also.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
And...with the RamBox you get the awesome bed divider. I use that all the time also.
As long as you order the bed utility group you get the bed divider. It doesn't automatically come with the rambox option on the 5th gens. Other than that I couldn't agree more. The bed divider is half the reason I wanted the rambox.

Iceclimber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Good video, would have done an honorable mention on the tailgate. But now that i think about it, not sure yours has it

I love my RamBox but lots of people hate them. I would not own another truck without them.

The 12" info is awesome, I especially like the split screen on our long trip a couple weeks back.

The 1500 Limited is a fantastic vehicle, i like the chrome though

I wish I could have gotten RamBox but i got the last 2020 Eco on the lot. I wanted sunroof delete as a #1 and did luckily get that. RamBox looks incredibly useful. Oh well, next truck.

JStulting

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodeisel
trucks are too pretty these days. What happened to scratches and dings giving them character? lol grew up on a farm.

OP
OP
F

Fringe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
As long as you order the bed utility group you get the bed divider. It doesn't automatically come with the rambox option on the 5th gens. Other than that I couldn't agree more. The bed divider is half the reason I wanted the rambox.
thanks for the details!

OP
OP
F

Fringe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
good to know