best tire spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You might prefer the armour all. I believe the MG is a little glossier and oilier. Grape scent. This is on my low pros and you have AT’s. I just put my AT’s on too. What did you use to apply?

michael harpe

U.S. Army 2001-2014
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 hemi
I use Maguire's hot shine. Sadly georgia dirt roads make tires brown :(

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Deancent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L
You might prefer the armour all. I believe the MG is a little glossier and oilier. Grape scent. This is on my low pros and you have AT’s. I just put my AT’s on too. What did you use to apply?

I'll likely still try it out and unless this outperforms my exceptions. I used the included foam applicator that came with the Armour All Gel then I went over them again with a rag to remove any excess gel.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a decent quality Stain brush. It finds the little nooks and crannies and can be spread quite evenly. Also keeps the mess off of your hands :)

ACJCF2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 3500 Tradesman CC DRW 4X4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L (408 cid) TD
When I worked at O'Reilly Auto Parts for three years, we started carrying Superior Cover All Tire Spray the last year I was there. We couldn't keep that stuff in stock. It was off the shelf as soon as we put it out. Seems pretty long lasting, semi-gloss shine, and rain resistant. The Assistant Mgr. took a can and did my '01 2500, the two store delivery vehicles, another vehicle and his 260Z. I'd recommend it. I need to find out what the dealer uses during PDI and what Discount Tire uses. Both seem long lasting and no sling. Hope y'all find this helpful.

qxbuzz

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 3500
Engine
I have been using Black Magic Tire Wet spray. So far, no issues with running or streaking off after driving...