Best tuner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Avas truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello new diesel owner 2011 3500 190,000 bone stock except 35 tires looking for best programmer for delete and exhaust with mufflers. Just want to calibrate for tires, read codes, and delete. Thank you for your help

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I used an Edge programmer with tunes by EFI Live when I did the full delete on my 2017 CTD. No problems at all.

OP
OP
A

Avas truck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used stardust with auto tune works good, only issue found is can’t turn headlights and fog light on same time even though have it selected on programmer

TheSherpa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I used an Edge programmer with tunes by EFI Live when I did the full delete on my 2017 CTD. No problems at all.
MADDOG, Does the Edge programmer come with the files that you needed, or did you need to purchase them separately?

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
MADDOG, Does the Edge programmer come with the files that you needed, or did you need to purchase them separately?

You purchase the tune files separately.

It will be easier for those who you wish to notify in a thread to add a @ sign in front of their user name. Then a small popup will appear with your choices. When you find the one you want and it's highlighted just click your "Enter" screen @TheSherpa

That way the software will send you a notice that you have been tagged.

Chains

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Has any used either the RaceMe Ultra tuner or Dr. Performance module?