Best Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pocketchange

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
"B" Series 5.9L Diesel
Living in Houston and with the piles of snow we get,
I use cheapest blades I can find and replace them every few years. Wiper blades end up weathering after three or so years, and when they are not pliable I replace them. (Alcohol on a cotton swab does an excellent cleaning job.) pc

Walter Mc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Friends, I didn't buy my RAM new and it still has the wipers it had when I bought it in July of 2019. But I also have a 2014 Durango that I bought new and the only ones I'v found that actually fit the whole windshield is buying from the local Dodge/Ram dealer, and they are BOSCH. I've tried all the aftermarket blades and they never fit the whole windshield. Just my experience.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bosch Icons here I tried rain x and they didn’t last long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Correct!
Here's from another forum:

There is a washer fluid sensor hat trips off just above empty in the Ram Trucks.
Rain-X will eventually disable the washer fluid sensor.
A coating will build up on the sensor's leads.
Then the EVIC will display the "WASHER FLUID LOW" symbol when the truck starts up.

To clean the sensor:
Remove the wiring harness to the sensor.
Remove the sensor by prying it out with a screwdriver.
Clean the sensor's two metal pins/tabs with Dawn dishwasher soap.
Reinstall in order of removing.

Or just put a teaspoon of vinegar in a full reservoir!

TomB 1269

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Trico from advanced auto.....have had great success for years with them in Northern NJ and now further north in the capital district in upsate NY.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
RainX has a few different lines of wiper blades , maybe mention which ones you use. Just posting RainX leaves a lot to the imagination when they make or have made so many .

huntergreen

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Trico from advanced auto.....have had great success for years with them in Northern NJ and now further north in the capital district in upsate NY.

Where in North jersey were you ?

OC455

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018, 2019
Engine
5.7 Hemi Big Horn, 6.4L Hemi 3500 Longhorn Mega cab
Bosch Icons. When the OEMs got **** up, Icons are going on.

Went to get a set of Bosch blades because the OEM showing signs of separation, they only had one in stock. The dipwad at the counter tried to get me to by the Trico wipers. I told him I didn't want them. Kept telling me I could save $10. Guess he didn't understand that I wanted the Icons. Then he asked me why I wanted the Icons.....Wow....I have to play 20 questions with a kid barely out of puberty as to why I want a specific item?! I'll just order them online...