bil5100 stacked with readylift sst 4in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Itsme71190

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hey guys, may have a lead on a used ready lift and wondering about the bils i have on already. they are set at 2.8 and i am assuming i would have to lower them to stock height and stick with the 4in lift from the sst. ive read good things about the sst lift but a 4in lift without a crossmember drop kind of scares me for cv angles.

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys, may have a lead on a used ready lift and wondering about the bils i have on already. they are set at 2.8 and i am assuming i would have to lower them to stock height and stick with the 4in lift from the sst. ive read good things about the sst lift but a 4in lift without a crossmember drop kind of scares me for cv angles.

I did that with Bills set at 2.1. Only used the RL top spacer, not the preload. Aligned OK but my 2011 CV Angles were Bad. You with a 2015 may be OK. I had to take off the spacers set the bills to 2.8 and do a Diff drop kit. I used the RL Upper control arms and now all is perfect.

OP
OP
Itsme71190

Itsme71190

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I did that with Bills set at 2.1. Only used the RL top spacer, not the preload. Aligned OK but my 2011 CV Angles were Bad. You with a 2015 may be OK. I had to take off the spacers set the bills to 2.8 and do a Diff drop kit. I used the RL Upper control arms and now all is perfect.
so you no loger are using the RL lift? just bils at 2.8, uca, and diff drop?

roadrnnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so ill have to do the whole cross member correct?

Not necassaraly. Your diff is lower than my 2011. They changed in 2013. Your angles may be OK, not perfect but there a a couple guys who have done what you want to do with acceptable results.

Check out this link.

The first pic is my 2011 and the next three are from a 2014 with the RL SST Kit. You will see the angle differance. The 2014 angles are not that bad. He put both spacers on and set the bills to stock.

I have all 6 spacers from the kit for sale. You would need the UCA's to add to them.

Make me an offer if interested

20190616_144232.jpg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
still have all the hardware? ill just need UCAS and the diff drop i assume
Let me know if we can help with the UCA's or any other suspension components you may need. We offer just about everything and discounts for the members here!

We offer RL, Zone, ICON, etc....for UCA's