Billet Silver PW Incoming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PowerSwaggin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello Everyone,

Great to see so many knowledgeable enthusiasts on this forum! I have a '22 PW Level 3 on the way...sometime...

Can't wait to get going on a build. I have Borla S-Type exhaust, S&B intake, Thuren suspension and track bars, Fox steering stabilizer, Leer Canopy, Method Wheels and 37" Toyo's on the way. Going to stud the factory Duratracs for my winter setup. Can't wait to get it out on the trails in the Canadian Rockies near Calgary, AB, Canada. Love to hear from anyone in Western Canada!

If you have Billet Silver I'd love to see your trucks! Post em up! Get me exited while I wait for Santa to bring more chips.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
billet silver has to be the worst color but you get used to looking away from it as you walk up to it and once inside don't notice it much.
511A56AF-748E-454A-B019-846B2C557FCF.jpeg

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
White so you'll need to use your imagination on the silver :p

Attachments

• 20211022_132801.jpg
    20211022_132801.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 7

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
just next door in the cariboo,B.C. i tried getting my mitts on silver or white a '21 25'anniversary but no luck,but very happy with my loaded red pearl level 2.

Attachments

• 20210610_065712.jpg
    20210610_065712.jpg
    298.8 KB · Views: 5

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think white is the best color but that red pearl looks pretty sharp as well Probably my third favorite color.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
oh black is the best color but for a power wagon that wants to live off-road it's a terrible idea. I'm trading my black for a white 22

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think white is the best color but that red pearl looks pretty sharp as well Probably my third favorite color.
when I bought mine august of 2020 they also had a black one equipped the same and it looked really sharp from a little ways away along with green one. My wife said maybe you should get the black one which was inside on the showroom floor and we went to look at it closely and it was already showing scuffs where people were pawing it...so that nixed that idea as I use mine to go offroad. I thought about the green but just was not doing it for me I know it is uber popular but I am really glad I did not get it as when I see one I just don't care for it. I really wish I would have waited for a white one or the crystal gray one but the market was crazy and I knew the deal I got was not going to last $50K otd. it was not a month later when that all ended.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
one thing about the white trucks is the brake dust rust.i had to clay bar my white 2012 a couple times a year to stay on top of it. i ceramic coated it back in 2014 and when i sold it this past summer the paint still looked showroom new.

retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
one thing about the white trucks is the brake dust rust.i had to clay bar my white 2012 a couple times a year to stay on top of it. i ceramic coated it back in 2014 and when i sold it this past summer the paint still looked showroom new.
I have had multiple white rigs and I always claybar them as soon as I get them home and never have had an issue, but I have seen some that look terrible no doubt.. I actually claybar any new vehicle as soon as I get it home. But I have had at least 7 new white vehicles in the last 12 years and never had an issue with the little orange spots many complain about. I have a 5 year white honda and does not have a single little orange dot anywhere. I think the secret is claybaring them right away and then wax 2X a year.

OP
OP
PowerSwaggin

PowerSwaggin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Which 37" Toyo's?

I changed out this Duratrac flat tire on our family's truck last Thursday within the Wyoming Rocky Mountains. Too big of a hole to patch. It will be replaced under warranty. 3rd Duratrac tire puncture replacement.
View attachment 477796
It was instantly studded after a steel spike went right through the tread block.

I am running 35" Toyo C/T's on my Power Wagon living within the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Also run 35" Toyo A/T III on a Ram 2500 Cummins 4x4 of which it had the 35" Toyo II Extreme prior. Didn't trust running the OEM Load Range D Duratracs after 2 tread rock punctures on my Power Wagon. Running Duratrac tires on my 1/2 ton truck with no issues.
I'm going to use the Open Country M/T for summer use. Duratracs will be studded and used for winter use only.

OP
OP
PowerSwaggin

PowerSwaggin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Olive Green is hands down the Best Color
I'm wishing I ordered the Green but am excited for Silver. With a more conservative main paint scheme you can get crazier with add-ons. I'm considering ordering the wheels in Dark Bronze or Gold