Billet silver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I too always get silver. Have it on my 2016 1500 Eco and now the Billet Silver on my 2020 3500 HO. It is the best yet.

3 Day 3-Leer Shell-crop.jpg

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Y'all are killing me here!! i guess i am a part of the 1/3rd group someone was talking about the other day.

I think the PW decals on the bed look great, and set it apart from the crowd, as well as giving some much needed contrast on such a large truck. The Tailgate decal i could do without, but whatever.

@retired thats why i fell in love with the silver AEV wheels once i saw them on your truck. Everyone does black wheels nowadays, and having the silver wheels with that black stripe on the bottom just adds to that needed contrast. especially now you have the trim rings :) lol.
5F93E76E-6FAD-4193-A035-2B4A9C76AEE8.jpg

SecuRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
You guys are nuts. Granite metallic is the ****
That is my first choice. The special edition I am looking at does not come in it, so my choice is Billet Silver or Tank ... Flame Red is too bright and loud.

Bighorn guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My current new 17' Ram is silver making this my 3rd silver truck in a row. I like silver and it's a practical color that easy to maintain and doesn't look dirty to quickly. I have to say I am jealous of the new Rams being offered in the Billet silver. It's sharp! Not quite silver and not quite gray/charcoal in color. I wish they had that option when I got mine.
It's funny, I almost never opened the sunroofs on the cars I've had with them, but like the light coming in through the glass, brightens up the cab.

RAM-pagingMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Flame red for the win! in Person, its gorgeous with black wheels. Billet silver is amazing on the night edition!

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Flame red for the win! in Person, its gorgeous with black wheels. Billet silver is amazing on the night edition!
I test drove a flame red and liked it but it was just a bit much for me. I think if I were 25 years old I would have been all over it but at 62yoa I felt like the guy who was screaming "look at me" :). when I see someone else driving one I think they look great but it was just not for me.

RAM-pagingMN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I test drove a flame red and liked it but it was just a bit much for me. I think if I were 25 years old I would have been all over it but at 62yoa I felt like the guy who was screaming "look at me" :). when I see someone else driving one I think they look great but it was just not for me.

I thought same thing on my last 4 rams, but finally saw one in person and had to have it. I also like to envision the truck lifted with large wheels, so that helped sell it! ill have a BDS 5.5 inch and large tires on end of march!