Bilstein 5100 couple questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I look at it as if I can do it I would rather my money in my pocket or buy more parts. It's not a hard job and don't require any thing special. Its about an hour per side , nice money in your pocket and you learned something

jmc921

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
I look at it as if I can do it I would rather my money in my pocket or buy more parts. It's not a hard job and don't require any thing special. Its about an hour per side , nice money in your pocket and you learned something
Agreed but, at my age (early 70's), it's just easier on this old man to have it done. My other option is to have my son (the mechanic - every family should have one - better than a doctor) come up and install it for me but I still end up taking it to a shop for the alignment. Either way, I have to drop off the truck for the day but if you have the time and energy, it is a good pay off to install them yourself.

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will be 66 next month and if I had not been doing my own stuff for life I would probably farm it out . I just have too much time available not to still try plus I like to back yard align it myself so I can get some miles on it for everything to settle height wise so when I do get and alignment it wont change in a month. :favorites13: