Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Probably not banned, but it would just get deleted. I would imagine that with the number of guys who have moved over here, they are on high alert for people trying to get guys to come over here.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok I had a thought......scary I know but here it is! I say we do 10 months with the most active in the group then do 2 months with a collage of everyone else or us if there is no one else. Tell me what yall think

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
ok guys!! i have arrived!!! lol what do i have to do to officially join?! i looked for a button to click or something but it is escaping me! lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ok I had a thought......scary I know but here it is! I say we do 10 months with the most active in the group then do 2 months with a collage of everyone else or us if there is no one else. Tell me what yall think

That is a good idea about using a collage. Now do you want to do this no matter what or only if there isn't a high enough active membership when the time comes to actually make the calendars?

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is up to ya'll but we should decide soon before we have 13 people that want a month!

In my opinion we should set it at ten with 2 collage pages. And if yall have a month preference lets go ahead and get those set! Also use the same cover with a little adjustment.....

Jan--
Feb--
Mar--
Apr--
May--
Jun--
Jul--
Aug--
Sep--
Oct--SMKNRAM
Nov--
Dec--

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
theres nothing there to click bro! lol the NC club there was a button on the right side of the page that said join group that i clicked on. there aint one on the page for this club! unless im losing it or something! lol

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like a plan. I will take June.

Jan--
Feb--
Mar--
Apr--
May--
Jun-- Teach
Jul--
Aug--
Sep--
Oct--SMKNRAM
Nov--
Dec--

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
and if yall consider me worthy i would be freakin stoked to be in the calendar! i dont have a great camera but i have several friends that do so i could get a high quality pic!

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you promise to wash it you can be in! I sent you an invite, I forgot I changed it to invite so I could keep up with the numbers!

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
woohooooo!! im official now! lol do i get a number now?!

oh yeah! she will be shining like a brand new penny!! and i may even be able to get a little eye candy in the pic with it! lol just got to see if i can talk her into it!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you promise to wash it you can be in! I sent you an invite, I forgot I changed it to invite so I could keep up with the numbers!

Very wise decision right there. Keeping track of the numbers is a ***** when people just sign up whenever they want.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
#10 is you!

Yeah I learned that from this guy that ran a very successful club I was a member of, come to think of it he had a truck similar to yours.....

southernbnb

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah baby! taking the BTC to double digits!!!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
#10 is you!

Yeah I learned that from this guy that ran a very successful club I was a member of, come to think of it he had a truck similar to yours.....

I am glad that he was able to give a tid bit of wisdom to the new president :D

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
We gotta keep it growing! Yes he did, but much more than a tidbit!!!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Keep it growing is right. The tradition of BTC being the biggest club must be carried on!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963