BlackMagnums retrofit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlackMagnum2000

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
2d101d265834bb31b7daf5cba6b8d1ed.jpg
2 5/8" at its thinnest
b56e5c04ea88cabbe92ed041bec484f3.jpg
5" tall
And to clarify what you're looking at because this is a headlight housing without the red plastic bezel and it's kind of hard to see where the bezel would sit if it were in there. This area spans the entire length and width of the high beam area and goes from the left side of the housing to the wall at the projector shroud. a2e74c555c04ef623ecfb394f61f15aa.jpg
Hope this helps black Cody. I would think that a 2x2 cube would fit just snug inside that area and it's parallel all the way to the reflector cup, so it should be feasible to mount.
Hey how easy was it to mount your Nilights? Similar to the Morimoto projectors? And how easy are they to adjust?

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey how easy was it to mount your Nilights? Similar to the Morimoto projectors? And how easy are they to adjust?

Exactly like the morimotos if I remember right. Adjustment wise they adjust like morimotos but it's a bit of a ***** since you basically need them on the truck to do it. Mine need readjusting but my set up is very different than the regular retrofit. I utilized the Spyder projector pedestal and mounted the Nilight bulb there, then removed the Spyder projector cup and put the nilight projector cup in its place. So my projector is in two pieces instead of directly bolted together. I'm going to redo this this summer and cut the Spyder pedestal off and mate the lens and projector housing back together as my light output is skewed from my projector cups being slightly off center of the projector lens. Don't do what I did, keep the projector together, and mount it like it was meant to be: as a unit.

OP
OP
BlackMagnum2000

BlackMagnum2000

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Magnum
Exactly like the morimotos if I remember right. Adjustment wise they adjust like morimotos but it's a bit of a ***** since you basically need them on the truck to do it. Mine need readjusting but my set up is very different than the regular retrofit. I utilized the Spyder projector pedestal and mounted the Nilight bulb there, then removed the Spyder projector cup and put the nilight projector cup in its place. So my projector is in two pieces instead of directly bolted together. I'm going to redo this this summer and cut the Spyder pedestal off and mate the lens and projector housing back together as my light output is skewed from my projector cups being slightly off center of the projector lens. Don't do what I did, keep the projector together, and mount it like it was meant to be: as a unit.

Alright cool. I sent you a PM btw. I think it went through Tapatalk instead of the forum, Tapatalk updates keep ******* me up. You can ignore the first part of the message since you just answered it lol