Blank screen on 2019 ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 6.7 cummins

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EYEFORDIAMONDS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Does any one have links to software updates for 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie I am running older so

View media item 31804
Any help would be great as I have blank screen when on run with no response
But works in acc. When you turn to run whole screen goes blank

Faults say lost contact contact with radio

KoboldTaco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7L
The ram cares guy was helpful when my 22 went black after start. This might be a trip to the dealer.

OP
OP
E

EYEFORDIAMONDS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well took it to the dealership today waiting on them to call me back Radio works on acc but as soon as you turn to run blind monitor, windows , mirrors on right side including turn signal on mirror and screen goes blank. Tried resetting radio disconnected both batteries and nothing helps this is all after installing surround view on truck. He did say they were going to try to add the sales code and the config for those option let’s pray this works I just dropped 3k so far in adding surround view and cargo camera not sure I want to put more money in to this but don’t want to feel like I wasted it either

OP
OP
E

EYEFORDIAMONDS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well got back from dealer today. Everything came back but as soon as you plug in the video control module it kills the can bus they tried everything they knew to do so I am at a loss. Any suggestions would be awesome because I feel there has to be a way to do it. I need to hear from the people that were able to make it work

OP
OP
E

EYEFORDIAMONDS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Is there a different part number or different cvpm that my truck uses? The part I purchased 2 times now is 4672644aj. With nothing plugged i.e. cameras when you put power to cvpm it crashes the can bus. But when you unplug it goes back to normal. I really need help to resolve this