Blind Spot Monitoring 2022 2500 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasRam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
can anyone confirm if a 2022 2500 Limited with the Limited Level 1 Equip Group has Blind Spot Detection? I dont see it listed anywhere on ram’s build page.

Thx

Daviddnv

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think that option is part of the "chip Shortage". I have just about all options on my 22 Big Horn night addition. Even a heated steering wheel (in FL). But no blind side detection.

OP
OP
T

TexasRam1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dang. Odd that you can add it to a laramie build, but the limited makes no mention of it.
My dealer says its standard on the limited, but maybe its no longer included bc the chip dealio :(

dynocompe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Your dealer is right it is standard on the limited. It is being shorted right now, but not on the limited, just every other trim. If you look on Rams build site and look at the differences between a limited and longhorn, thats where you see its standard on the limited. copy and pasted the differences that comes standard on the limited versus the longhorn. I just ordered my limited on Monday.
  • All-new Uconnect® 5 NAV⁎ with 12-inch touchscreen, GPS navigation⁎, Ram Connected services⁎, wireless Apple CarPlay and Android AutoTM⁎
  • 20-inch chrome aluminum wheels
  • Blind-Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Path Detection
  • RamBox® Cargo Management System (6’4” Box)