Blue Power wagon Spotted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I don’t know if spotted threads are a thing here or not, But a 2020 blue power wagon parked next to my 2017 red power wagon at the Golden Corral in Chesapeake, Va. curious to see if that guy is a member here.

OP
OP
Mule19

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I maybe 26 but I am not familiar with the internet and social media’s terms, what does yohb mean ?

IRSmart

I drink and I know things
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I maybe 26 but I am not familiar with the internet and social media’s terms, what does yohb mean ?
You on here bro? More common on the Facebook groups. Kind of a running joke because it almost never results in a “connection”

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Man I'll be honest, seeing a fellow PW in the wild is like spotting a unicorn. Have only seen 2 where I live.

I'd be down for a spotted thread.

In another forum we'd try to snap pics (when safe of course) and give locations to help.

OP
OP
Mule19

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
You on here bro? More common on the Facebook groups. Kind of a running joke because it almost never results in a “connection”
Still lost on what it means, had the wife type it up in the google machine still lost.

OP
OP
Mule19

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Man I'll be honest, seeing a fellow PW in the wild is like spotting a unicorn. Have only seen 2 where I live.

In another forum we'd try to snap pics (when safe of course) and give locations to help.
Agreed I would have taken a picture but it was dark when I left.

OP
OP
Mule19

Mule19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LOL

Means: "You On Here Bro?"
Ohhh that makes sense now, I thought he was teasing me for eating at the Golden Corral. Thank you internet man for explaining these terms to me.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score

Your more likely to see some Power Wagons in Colorado far away from any big city life. People are dependent on having a tough 4x4 pickup in order to live and work on the other side of the Rockies. Even our Sheriff depends on the Power Wagon.

isee_cars_awd_graphic.png

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Your more likely to see some Power Wagons in Colorado far away from any big city life. People are dependent on having a tough 4x4 pickup in order to live and work on the other side of the Rockies. Even our Sheriff depends on the Power Wagon.

View attachment 222082

Yeah, I live about 40 miles southeast of Denver. Everyone and their grandmother has a 4x4 out here, just no Power Wagons.

Grand Mesa

Reaction score
I lived over there too. It's a different country on the otherside. People are independent and depend on themselves and neighbors in getting things done. The.probability of seeing a Power Wagon out here is far greater than that of seeing bikini babes up on a 14er.

skydyver83

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
In the two years I've owned my 2018 I've yet to see another one. My local dealer has never seen or sold one, bought mine nearly two states away!