Boggled by little boat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardhu

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
check tires for irregular wear for toe indication, you can also measure for toe on the trailer (bent or out of spec even new axle are possible) sometimes if you get the spec from manufacture you can swap to the other side and it will work. 1/16- 1/8 toe in is about right. so if it toe out-- turn the axle around.

I saw the ezlube hub is in the new axle, personally i love them but there is a bit of misinformation out there on them, grease as per spec from dexter. Lots of people put grease in with wheels on ground and blow out the rear seal, don't do that. Apologize if you know this but Its worth mentioning. Check the RV forums where people are supposed to know better, you would be surprised. Concern is that there is enough grease.

lastly, are you sure your axle nut isn't too tight? I assume you've put your hand on the hubs and they are cold after towing.

Tow height wont' cause your drag but i'm glad you got your trailer level.

I tow a 17 foot aluminum boat, ~2500 lbs foam, larger outboard, integrated fuel tank etc. there is still a surprising amount of air drag at speed even with things set correctly.