Bought a new set of headlight bulbs. Great website!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Just wanted to post an initial review (as I have not received the headlights yet) but the website is very easy to use and the suggestions on bulb sizes based on vehicle is accurate so good job on that!

I picked up a set of these:
https://undergroundlighting.com/pro...-w-projector-headlights~ju_headlight-low-beam

I will be sure to post some before and after pictures here!

I forgot to use the 10% off coupon for being from this forum though haha.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I made a purchase of HID 55 watt light kit can bus no wiring with relays or resistors just plug and play also got a 35 watt set for my fog lights all plug and play no messages on the dash all can bus OK Headlight Revolution.com lots of information on the site as to how to install and they prove what lights are better working on the type of housing you have on your truck

OP
OP
Patrity

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I purchased these lights and they are plenty bright but there is a slight issue;

It was stated that the demon eye function was on a switch back from the headlights. It is not.
I wired the demon eye LED to an aux fuse, but when I turn my headlights on, the colored LED and the white LED are both on.

Underground Lighting

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The demon eye will not work when headlights are on. You have to have the headlight off and use app to turn on colors. The white will over power the color.

OP
OP
Patrity

Patrity

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
The demon eye will not work when headlights are on. You have to have the headlight off and use app to turn on colors. The white will over power the color.

It overpowers it, but the demon eye is still on.
If you use red or blue, it is very noticeable.

Underground Lighting

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you have an issue please call us. Seems like they are not wired correctly. We can be reached at 718-986-2146

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn