Brand new 2022 Warlock problems begin!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Warlock69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just purchased a 2022 Warlock 2 weeks ago. If I wasn’t travelling to work I’d only have about 500-600 km on the truck. I have about 1400km on it now. Here goes! So far I started out with a brake low sounding squeal which of course the first visit they couldn’t produce the sound, of course. When I arrived at the dealership to pick up my truck, I requested the mechanic who worked on it to go for a ride…I drive!! What do you know?! I got it to make the noice just heating up the brakes. When I Left the dealership after making another appointment and lose a day of work, the SiriusXM freezes up. Screen locked up. I take it back the week following and they repair the rear brakes. Something to do with the rest rotor sticking he said. They reflashed the Uconnect and got it working. I also notice a delay from reverse to drive. Takes like two seconds to engage however the Pacifica I had as a loaner did the same thing. Why not go back to the gear shift on the console? After all said and done, I thought I’d install my new tri folding Bison Tonneau cover. Great cover by the way!! I noticed on the bottom lip of the tailgate the vinyl painted tape they use to cover the folded edges to prevent rust was all lifting. Back to the body shop at the dealership now. I’m booked for next Monday for it to be repaired. After I the left the shop I went home to wash my truck and noticed a dime sized ridge in the clear coat at the bottom of the drivers side door at the front corner. It looks like a 1/2 inch scratch but it was the clear coat shining. I call the body shop and let them know so they will fix that too. Since I’m working out of town, I arrived work and Was adjusting my climate control for when I get off so the truck is warm and I hear this clicking noise….wtf now!!?
That’s what led me to this site after searching the cause. Probably the blend door. Who knows? I just hope I didn’t get a lemon? My salesman and the general manager are helping me out and have been good to me. It helps because I know them. I’ll be calling FCA today to file a complaint. A brand new truck. It happens more than enough. Sucks! Overall I’m happy with the performance and the way it looks. A few minor imperfections can be fixed.

Last edited:

Gazoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi Gas 6.4L V8
Radios suck. 3 diff issues so far. They seem to go away as fast as they occur. Lately my screen doesn’t come on. Happens once a week or so. 4K miles.