Bristol Leather? (Laramie trim)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Posted this on a different message board but didn't get much response. Anyone know what it is? And for that matter, which parts of the seats are "leather trimmed"? Just the parts outside the inner-vented parts? Or are they leather, too? Can't find anything online or even on Ram's website that provides the details.

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Posted this on a different message board but didn't get much response. Anyone know what it is? And for that matter, which parts of the seats are "leather trimmed"? Just the parts outside the inner-vented parts? Or are they leather, too? Can't find anything online or even on Ram's website that provides the details.
Where did you find the info for the "Bristol Leather? Can you post a link or is it something you heard through the grapevine?

OP
OP
bigoldthor

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you find the info for the "Bristol Leather? Can you post a link or is it something you heard through the grapevine?

It’s in the website. Let me find it and I’ll post in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Scroll down here under the panoramic sunroof area where it says “Tailored To You” and select Laramie trim.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/ram-1500/interior.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I remember what you are talking about. I saw the info for the Bristol Leather trimmed seats in a press release for technicians a few months ago. I was curious to know what it was as well. I talked to my New Car Manager a few weeks ago to see if we had one on the lot yet but we didn't. We do have two trucks on order with the Bristol Leather seats coming in a couple of weeks. Cant wait to see what they look like.

OP
OP
bigoldthor

bigoldthor

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Laramie 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Now I remember what you are talking about. I saw the info for the Bristol Leather trimmed seats in a press release for technicians a few months ago. I was curious to know what it was as well. I talked to my New Car Manager a few weeks ago to see if we had one on the lot yet but we didn't. We do have two trucks on order with the Bristol Leather seats coming in a couple of weeks. Cant wait to see what they look like.
Thanks for the response. Would love to hear your take on them when they come in. Mine *look* great and are very comfortable. I would just like to know what's real leather and what isn't. That information seems to be quite elusive. :shrug: