Broken dee zee tailgate assist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Mine hasnt broke yet but if like to get that redesigned lower bracket, do they sell them if your not the original purchaser?

@JB1 what bed mat is that?

Quint

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Big Horn 1500
Engine
5.7L v8 eTorque
The socket cracked on mine last spring as well. I ordered a new one, received it, and then "lost it." I asked my wife several times to no avail. I finally ordered a third one. As I was installing it, I went into a hallway closet to grab something. Way up on a top shelf was my 2nd DeeZee kit. "Oh yeah" she says about moving it up there to 'get it out of the way.'

Now I have a spare for when the current one breaks.

MikeDee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I know this is an old thread but I’m curious if the newer designed plates are prone to rusting? I’m debating whether to put some clear coat on mine before installing.

tia

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Does the tailgate mat lift off easy and fold over into bed? I use a tailgate bike pad and the straps go around and under to attach it.
I got the BedRug bed mat and their tailgate mat separately. The tailgate mat is Velcroed on and removes easily.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I got the BedRug bed mat and their tailgate mat separately. The tailgate mat is Velcroed on and removes easily.
Yeah i could go that route also, i believe they are both attached the same. The bedtred comes with attached tailgate mat and is a little cheaper.