Broken door handle, need some help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim BB

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 classic Express
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
been my experience the only way to fix that is by replacing the door trim panel ! so that being said option #1 order new one from dealer give them your vin # prob last 8 digits or go to your local salvage yard and see if they have one the same color and trim level as yours ! but in my parts trying to find these trucks in salvage yard that have not already been picked over or damaged ! so good luck

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Fair enough. Makes sense. They should at least make some parts easily replaceable then if they are basically designed to break. You know, like the piece that you pull on with significant force multiple times daily? Instead I have to replace an entire door panel which I read on another thread is over a grand new.
Words such as "Ought" or "Should" have burdens of compunction built into their interpretations. This means that, company entities have a "conscious".... Not! ;) They serve the almighty dollar.