Broken in Half?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
And for the flatbed truck at Home Depot, here's a closer look of the frame and where it is shearing.
So 10+ years from now if anyone is buying used you know what to look for to see how hard it was used/abused. I'm sure there will some patched up frames out there one day.

View attachment 512373

View attachment 512374

Nothing a good chuck of solid steel and a few bolts will fix it right up better then new...

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
Wow I wonder if welding on the flatbed to the frame had anything to do with it rotflmao

The flatbed is bolted to the original bed mounts. This is NOT a cab & chassis truck. It had a dually bed on it and they removed the original box and bolted on the flatbed.

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
I will take your word for it but it looks to me that it was welded but it’s hard to tell on my phone I wasn’t there so I don’t know but I do know it wasn’t loaded properly

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
It looks like they welded on both sides and if you look at the front part of the frame it looks like it has been burnt where the steel touches the frame maybe someone will be able to get a better look at it

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I will take your word for it but it looks to me that it was welded but it’s hard to tell on my phone I wasn’t there so I don’t know but I do know it wasn’t loaded properly
For further evidence it was a pickup is the fuel filler. All they did was detach it from the dually bed and strapped it up on the flatbed.
For the welds, the factory frame has welds. If I get a minute I'll try to get pics of that area for you on my dually.

Randy Grant

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7