Bugout & Ready for War Trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
318 c.i.
The Ukraine has about 3 to 4 days of fuel left. Better make sure your bug out vehicle has some fuel.

TC Retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ED
Lawn chair and sunglasses are all I need
Life is hard enough now, sure wont want to hang around and see this aftermath !!
I agree, but they are rushing the timing and I for one will not live under their "Management". I have been to Germany and visited one of the camps. I also study history and know what kind of evil man can dream up...

Spudgunner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
Another name for those who "bug-out" is "refugees". And in wartime that always works well for those who select that option :rolleyes:. IMO, those who prep for "bugging-in" will do better in many scenarios than those who become refugees. One potential exception is for those who are bugging-out due to wildfire. That probably makes the best sense in that particular scenario.

OP
OP
RandyMarionCDJR

RandyMarionCDJR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8 Hemi
There's a reason you didn't see riots in Florida like you did in a lot of northern states. That doesn't fly down here. It's not tolerated. In Pensacola they had a peace rally that lasted about a week. Everything was just fine. It was truly a peaceful demonstration. Then one day they started blocking the streets. They blocked a major bridge as well. Word got around that some "professionals" from Atlanta came down and stirred things up. That didn't go over well. Police broke that up very quickly. I live in a small community on the other side of that bridge. The local news reported that their intent was to block the bridge and walk across it into our little town. Well, it took about 30 minutes before we had a fairly large volunteer group that was going to go meet them at the bridge. It was remarkable how quickly things started to organize. Anyway, the protest was disbursed after a couple of hours of blocking the streets. But I'll tell you this, when the SHTF I know my town will rally.
Pensacola? I will be relocating close to there sometime at the start of next year. Lol good to know community stands together out that way!

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn Night Edition
Engine
V8
Pensacola? I will be relocating close to there sometime at the start of next year. Lol good to know community stands together out that way!
With NAS Pensacola, Hurlburt Field, and Eglin AFB all basically in the same area we really don't see a lot of nonsense here. Huge population of military, former military and retired military in this area. Same with San Diego. You don't see a lot of craziness out in SD like you do in LA and SF. Massive military population in SD county and the surrounding area.

TC Retired

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ED
Amen... 2nd that...

Expecting to go out on the FIRST load.

Lettikka

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well I thought there would be at least a few bad ass, ready to roll rigs??? Nuthin but talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.