Burnt out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrianRamSport2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all! My name is Brian, I’m from Sanford Fl, (Orlando area) and have a 2016 ram sport.
I don’t meant to bypass any formalities but pushing any of my remaining pride to the side I bit off more then I can chew and I need help…. In many aspects of my truck…

I have been searching forums on the site and keep seeing people saying that there are tons of forms pertaining to what I’m looking for but I just can’t seem to find them. The last thing I want to do is ask the same questions 1000 people already asked so, yes messaging someone directly is better or if someone can just please please please reply with links to help me find these forums. I would appreciate it more than you know.

My current projects needing help asap…

Level kit (have both spring spacers and rough country coils and struts) half installed and truck is down (need it for work) until I can figure out how to put it back together

Removed headlights for an upgrade but had oem prohector headlights. Aftermarket headlights were wired for non-projector and I just need a link to a wiring diagram to go from the 14 pin to the aftermarket three pin connectors.

Wanted to install the liberty or death grill I bought at the same time but they didn’t come with instructions and I can’t figure out there the brackets go…

I will gladly put more details, but I don’t want to bore everyone with my I’m a pathetic noob story since I know there has to be plenty of threads on this already. I just can’t seem to find them since well, I’m a pathetic noob.

Attachments

• 2B303068-C2D5-4B29-937B-EED21491C4E3.jpeg
    2B303068-C2D5-4B29-937B-EED21491C4E3.jpeg
    236.3 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
B

BrianRamSport2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ideally I’d love to start with the headlights just so I can take a break from trying to get the suspension put back together. I also have more experience with electrical things in general, I just can’t seem to find a diagram to go from the 14 pin projector lights to aftermarket lights designed for the non-projector oem lights

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi Brian, welcome to the site. You might find more information in the 4th gen section. That's what you have. And don't worry about posting too many noob questions. We're not like that around here, at least most of us aren't. I did find this in the 4th gen exterior section. I did a search for projector wiring diagram. Hopefully it'll help. I don't know if it's lamp side or truck side.

Here's the thread I found it in.

880b0e6bad42c7a4947ef409aa3b645c.jpg