Buyer Beware...NTB Tires...Promo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHOOT2KILL

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015...2500H.D.
Engine
Buy 2...Get 2 FREE...

We all know the Firestone TransForce AT tires absolutely SUCK...Especially when being used for snowplowing...So I find this deal at NTB TIRES on the NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER G2 tires....$231.99 each...Unfortunately there are so many add-on B.S. costs, the final tally for 4 installed on my RAM would have been $917.00...LOL...no thanks

Iron Outlaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Good lord. I'd buy them and get someone else to put them on.

spoon059

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
I'm fairly certain that the deal requires you to purchase the tires and the overpriced installation and road warranty package nonsense. Its a scam to get you in the door. The reality is that you are going to be paying roughly the same amount of money per tire, no matter what the deal...

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Buy 2...Get 2 FREE...

We all know the Firestone TransForce AT tires absolutely SUCK...Especially when being used for snowplowing...So I find this deal at NTB TIRES on the NITTO TERRA GRAPPLER G2 tires....$231.99 each...Unfortunately there are so many add-on B.S. costs, the final tally for 4 installed on my RAM would have been $917.00...LOL...no thanks

$231.99 x 4 = $927.96

I'm confused is the $917.00 a typo? :think:

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
Did you read the fine print?

Terms & Conditions
Buy two tires, get two free with purchase of select in-stock tires. Value Installation Package required at regular price on all four tires. Charge for additional parts/service if needed. Plus up to 10% shop fee based on non-discounted retail price not to exceed $35 (where permitted). In instances of a staggered fitment vehicle, the purchase combination must include four (4) qualifying products. Discount will be taken off the lowest priced tires. Eligibility may vary depending on tire size and model. No cash value.
To qualify for additional $100 after mail-in rebate, the entire purchase must be made in a single transaction on the Tire Kingdom®, NTB® and Merchant’s Tire® credit card; subject to credit approval. Limit two (2) mail-in rebates per household. Local, state and/or tire disposal fees where applicable. See store and rebate form for qualifying tires and pricing details. Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa® Prepaid Cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and managed by Citi® Prepaid Services. Visa Prepaid Cards will not have cash access and can be used everywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted. NTB®, Tire Kingdom® and Merchant’s Tire® are not affiliated with Visa®. Cards expire twelve months after the date of issue. Terms, conditions and fees apply; see Visa® Prepaid Card for details. Offer valid on purchases made between 7/5/16 through 8/7/16, and postmarked by 9/18/16.

Buy 2 Get 2 Free, Plus $100 w Store CC

4 Tires$1,043.92
Discount-$521.96
YOU ALSO NEED

Installation$67.96
Wheel Alignment 1 Year Policy.. $124.99
RHDZRD-NT08727708E.. $156.60
Lifetime Balance Upgrade.. $32.00
Savings:-$521.96
Total:*$903.51

Last edited:

jabartram

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I got 4 cooper discover atx 10 plys, tire pressure monitor kits, road hazard on all 4 life time balance and rotation, and 1 year alignment for 923 i thought it was an excellent deal, especially since i can get my alignment done every week if want.

oh, i also got an 80$ refund.

RoadDog66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
NTB blows goats in my experience. Order from Tread Depot or TireRack and get them installed at dealer for $20/tire. Plus both those places typically beat the $70 to $80 Visa card offers too.

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
In New England we have some regional chains and one always beats Tire Rack's price when you include their shipping. Provide the internet quote and shipping quote and they will beat them on a per tire basis, then about $150ish for install package and front alignment. Free rotations and free snow tire swaps for those that use them, plus they honor all competitor and manufacture rebates.........NTB is a non factor here.

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
NTB B2G2 deals are awesome, used it 3 times now. You essentially pay the price you would for the 4 tires at normal price, but you get installation for free, free road hazard warranty, and free alignment for 3 years...how can you beat that? They have been doing this for YEARS, it's nothing new. I got my Cooper RTX 285/70/17's on my 2014 1500 for Just a hair over $600 with everything included.