Bye Bye Power Wagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pjcodner

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
True that. I've bought several vehicles from Walser. How was your customer service? It's taken me forever to get the paperwork completed on the past couple vehicles. They technically still owe me something for the damaged dash in my wifes brand new durango. I kept buying from them because the price was right and trades were fair. Glad I finally found something I'm happy with. I should have been patient when I bought the 18 and made sure it had every option I wanted.
They were great to deal with but you are right they are slow. I was there for 4 1/2 hours and most of that was just sitting around. Their issue is they have no one to detail the vehicles and the damn sales guys have to do it. It was sort of a mess to be honest. He went to fill up the tank and the pump stopped at $100 so he had to come back to get another slip to fill it all the way. The truck won't fit in their car wash so he had to take it to a different place to wash it. Then he spent over an hour cleaning it but to be honest it didn't look like an hours worth of cleaning. If I would have known I would probably have told them to put the floor mats in it, run it through a car wash and fill it up with gas. I would have been out of there in under 2 hours tops. Paper work was ready right after he went to finish filling up the tank.
That is my only complaint with them.

OP
OP
thkbaron

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah if you have an appointment to come and pick up a vehicle all of that should be done. I had to drive 5 hours. The last thing I wanted to do was sit around for 4 hours waiting. Now granted I chose to buy there but still. This last place I bought from in North Dakota, delivered it to my door for free and drove my trade home. Typically I wouldn't do that, but my old man happened to be passing through their area and drove it for me so I was comfortable agreeing to it sight unseen.