Cabin temp sensor Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jlarma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6 cyl
Morning Gents, I have a 2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn 6 cal. I am wondering if they make a wiring harness or if the truck is pre wired for the temperature sensor for the Climate upgrade from manual to temp controlled automatic? Everything I have read so far says I have to make one.

thx

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I know you can but the new harness that goes up to the humidity sensor on the windshield which you need for the 1500s for the ATC mod. The cabin temperature sensor is a much larger harness that you would probably need to remove a lot of the dashboard (if not remove) it to replace. I did the mod a couple year back, bought both sensors and windshield harness from All Mopar Parts.
You might want to check out M² Mods as he sell the add on temperature sensor harness all ready made up and the quality is on par with OEM.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Morning Gents, I have a 2018 Ram 1500 Big Horn 6 cal. I am wondering if they make a wiring harness or if the truck is pre wired for the temperature sensor for the Climate upgrade from manual to temp controlled automatic? Everything I have read so far says I have to make one.

thx

Let me know if you have any outstanding requests, I think crash68 pretty much covered everything.

- Benny