Calgary warranty work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Original joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hello everyone, looking for a quality dealer service shop in calgary for warranty work . Any suggestions or experience is much appreciated .
New to this forum . Thank you in advance

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Hey @Original joe , welcome to the forums! So far since I got my Ram I've been using Airdrie Dodge for my oil changes and a few recalls. They've done fine. Another member on here from Airdrie says Mountainview Dodge (in Olds) is REALLY good to work with but I understand distance may be an issue. In terms of Calgary, don't go to the one in downtown Calgary. Renfrew. Brutal from what i've heard. South Trail Chrysler and Big 4 are supposed to be very good.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
no worries. best of luck and nice to see another guy in the area on the forum:)

OP
OP
O

Original joe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I thank you again . Great forum and great to get support from the home boys .

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
yep its a great site. no drama, great info, good people. you're smart to ask about a good dealer for service. unfortunately not all are equal. Plus if you want to do any mods that you think may be frowned on relative to warranty, I have upon good advice from a member here that Mountainview in Olds are mod friendly dealers. The rest I can't speak for. When I had my truck in for first oil change recently at Airdrie Dodge (truck bought new in feb of this year) I had my oil catch can on and was concerned it might come up in the process. Not a word said, no comments on my invoice.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963