Calling all 3.5 Ready Lifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt2019ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi
Hey just wanted to give you an update. BDS announcing 4 inch lift options within a week. Coming from a reliable source.

So sometime this week should be out? I sent them an email have been waiting for that. Will buy as soon as its released

OP
OP
N

NateRam19

Reaction score
So sometime this week should be out? I sent them an email have been waiting for that. Will buy as soon as its released
Under BDS 19 lifts under comment question there was a post from 8/29 stating 4 inch lifts announcement within a week. That was coming from a BDS representative

Matt2019ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L hemi
Under BDS 19 lifts under comment question there was a post from 8/29 stating 4 inch lifts announcement within a week. That was coming from a BDS representative
I sent them an email about a week ago and this was the response I got...

Thank you for your interest in BDS suspension. At this time we don’t have an ETA for that kit. Our R&D department is working as fast as they can to get new kits out. I would sign up for our newsletter so that you find out the day it is released.