Cam parts list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most cams that act that way are high rpm power cams and aren't really the hot ticket for getting a 5000+lb truck moving without a helluva lot of gear and stall speed.
Comp cams has a grind on the thumper cam I put one in my 2nd gen and it sounds great with duals to glass packs. Has low to mid range power 1500 to 5000 I also advanced cam timing 2 degrees and brought power range down a few hundred rpm.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
for the 6.1 valve springs are they a direct drop in with the 5.7 head or do you need shims, cage, new retainers, valve seals, valve spring locators, etc...?

When I got my Jay Green Cam it included everything for the swap. Much easier than trying to piece everything together.

Dwayne a Hutson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just purchased a .600/.600 comp cam for my 06 5.7 and was unaware of having to use different pushrods. I actually bought a set with my cam but maybe there thicker