Can any other Dodge models fit in our rear headrests?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

djtomy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looking to get some rear headrests for my 2011 1500 Laramie. I just bought it used, and it's missing the rear headrests but funny thing is, the center one is there.. I went on ebay and the Dodge Journey has a few listed for a good price. anyone tried to swap rear headrests for other models?s-l1600 (2).jpg

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
The Journey Posts are too small. (My wife has a Journey R/T, they will not swap without modifying)
Fun Fact: The 5th Gen headrests will fit in the 4th gen!
(Dont ask how I know, or why there is a random 5th gen lease return with 4th gen headrests out in the world :Big Laugh:)

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
If the rear seat headrests we're missing, check the sides and back of the truck for repaired damage as I'm guessing the previous owner probably didn't know how to use the sideview mirrors. There's been a few people on the forum that are fully convinced that the lack of rear window defrost and the rear seat headrests are a major safety hazard.

Check your local salvage yards, you can use www.car-part.com to search for them also