Can Bus diagnosing help please.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamRod302

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 ho
Hello everybody, I have a 2008 dodge ram 1500 4.7L that I’m trying to figure out diagnosing process. I’m getting codes U0019- Can B Bus that’s under ORC, B1629- Cargo lamp control circuit open under CCN-Cabin Compartment Node, U0019- Can B Bus under EOM Electronic Overhead Module, U0019- Can B Bus under HVAC Climate Control, U0024- Can B Bus (-) Circuit Open under TIPM-Totally Integrated Power Module, B1661-Front Fog Lamp Control Circuit Open under TIPM-Totally Integrated Power Module. No actual check engine lights on, and all my other functions such as fogs lamps, overhead stuff and climate controls works fine. I did try to add a plug and play remote start that wouldn’t program so got sent back. I’m wondering if what ever is going on with the can bus system is what’s causing the problem. Even tried adding the module for behind an aftermarket radio to keep the can bus working but that actually caused the truck to not start and have all kinds of dash lights going crazy. Spoke with technical support and they had me cut a wire for the can bus system and told me it’s basically a bad design the can bus system and that it’s from the systems deteriorating over time. I was hoping you guys could give me some insight and hopefully tell me how to go about finding the problem. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.