Can I track my truck build with a VIN or VON?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Well I'm happy you finally got it! The wait is awful at the end but worth it once you get the truck. Very nice!

Red

Steve Karolek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 HO
Well I'm happy you finally got it! The wait is awful at the end but worth it once you get the truck. Very nice!

Red
Re: awful wait, I ordered my Grand Design Momentum 397th today. Waiting again [emoji2957][emoji12][emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

BigRed in Ohio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 5500 & 2020 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Well, I talked to my dealer last week and he said my truck was scheduled to be built this week and ship out today. I've been tracking the VIN using the link below and late today the VIN finally came back with everything the truck has. So I'm guessing that my truck was built today and is ready for shipping. Now I'm very excited to get the truck.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Red
Mine hit Status D1 March 10 and today the above link worked and I printed a 9 page listing of my 2020 2500 Cummins in the same color combo as yours! Hopefully I will see it soon!

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Mine hit Status D1 March 10 and today the above link worked and I printed a 9 page listing of my 2020 2500 Cummins in the same color combo as yours! Hopefully I will see it soon!

From that point, it took three weeks for my truck to be delivered. You're getting there. It'll be worth the wait once it arrives. It's amazing to see everything on the list. Post a pic when you get it.

Red

BigRed in Ohio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 5500 & 2020 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
From that point, it took three weeks for my truck to be delivered. You're getting there. It'll be worth the wait once it arrives. It's amazing to see everything on the list. Post a pic when you get it.

Red

I just got an ETA of 4/13/20 Thru 4/27/20! Took a while but it was probably due to the Cummins Trans recall. Can't WAIT!

litzdog911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
I just got an ETA of 4/13/20 Thru 4/27/20! Took a while but it was probably due to the Cummins Trans recall. Can't WAIT!

Check with your dealer to ensure they'll stay open. My 2500 arrived two weeks ago. But I can't pick it up because the dealer's sales team is temporarily laid off. Only the service department is open.

BigRed in Ohio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 5500 & 2020 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My dealer is open regular hours. We are in Farming rural area of Ohio and have Zero cases of the virus in our county.
Our dealer is also considered a essential business due to farming and needed parts and supplies.

mjbenedict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anyone having trouble with delivery to dealer? Mine has been built for almost a month now and they aren’t delivering. Dealer is ok to do deal by appointment so that’s not going to be an issue. They are still selling trucks off their lot but my order is stuck in some parking lot who knows where.

BigRed in Ohio

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 5500 & 2020 2500
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Anyone having trouble with delivery to dealer? Mine has been built for almost a month now and they aren’t delivering. Dealer is ok to do deal by appointment so that’s not going to be an issue. They are still selling trucks off their lot but my order is stuck in some parking lot who knows where.
If your Ram is built it will be shipped. My 2500 left Mexico by rail and then will be loaded to a truck for final delivery to my Dealer in Ohio.
My eta was confirmed by FCA customer service last week.

OP
OP
Papa Red

Papa Red

Papa Red
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Once shipped from Mexico it's about three weeks to hit your dealer.

Red

mjbenedict

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
If your Ram is built it will be shipped. My 2500 left Mexico by rail and then will be loaded to a truck for final delivery to my Dealer in Ohio.
My eta was confirmed by FCA customer service last week.
I received an email stating my shipment was on hold. They have no more information when I call in. It's a 1500 so I think built in USA and probably holding due to state issues.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
Once shipped from Mexico it's about three weeks to hit your dealer.

Red
I just typed in my VIN Number. It Showed my Build list. It was dated today. I went to the other link someone put on this thread. It say's that a Window Sticker isn't available for this VIN. I know that means they haven't made one yet. My question is . If my build list is showing up today. According to my Dealer. I was in D 1 Status last week. Can anyone give me a rough idea, when I should expect to take delivery of my Truck ? If all goes well ? Starting to get excited! Thanks.

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Can anyone give me a rough idea, when I should expect to take delivery of my Truck ?

Not really. The actual build time is probably predictable, but transport is not. Pretty sure it will be more than two weeks and less than two months.

Big Cheddar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 PW
Engine
6.4 Liter Hemi
Thank you all. Received an email from my dealer. It's been built & Released. It's awaiting Transport. He said probably 2-3 weeks for delivery.

kollie01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L V8
Days shy of 3 months and my Vin is no longer invalid. The Equipment Listing finally posted. The dealer says it's on it's way but no ETA. YIPPEE!