Can you add an additional Cam to Surround Camera system?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riverchick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi there - I have a 2019 Ram 1500 limited with the surround cam system factory installed. I am putting a truck camper on it and wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to add an additional cam to the set up so that it also displays on the big screen. Specifically want a cam on the back of the camper to integrate. I don't have the digital mirror. Any suggestions? Thanks

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Hi there - I have a 2019 Ram 1500 limited with the surround cam system factory installed. I am putting a truck camper on it and wondering if anyone knows if there is a way to add an additional cam to the set up so that it also displays on the big screen. Specifically want a cam on the back of the camper to integrate. I don't have the digital mirror. Any suggestions? Thanks
Yes, that can be done. Is a common mod. Do a search for details as I have no other info, but have read about it several times.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963