Carli Commuter Suspension Package Ram 1500, $1,200

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlanerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 2500 Quad Cab
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Carli Commuter System 2" lift kit for the Ram 1500. $1,200

NOTE: I don't have 100 posts, so I became a supporting member. I believe that allows me to post in the "for sale" thread. Please let me know if I didn't understand the rules correctly.

NOTE: Rear airbags NOT included

This system is selling for $2,140 on the Carli website.

Fits 2009 - 2018 Ram 1500 4x4's. Designed for the Hemi or Ecodiesel. It will work with the V6, but I recommend reducing some pre-load on the front springs.

Lift height is 2″ in the front, 3/4″ in the rear which will net you 8″ of travel in the front and 13″ in the rear.

Includes:

- Rear Multi-rate Coil Springs (CS-RAM15MRC-09-R) (Airbags NOT included)
- Carli Tuned Fox 2.0 IFP Coilovers with springs (CS-RAM15C20SPKG)
- Carli Tuned Fox 2.0 IPF rear shocks
- Rear Swaybar End Links (CS-DEL-R-14)
- Rear Track Bar Drop (CS-RAM15PRBDROP)

I used this system for a year and approximately 20K miles. All street and never off-road (since I use other vehicles for that).

I kept the wheel liners in, so the shocks were well protected. No pitting or damage to the shafts.

This system keeps your tires on the ground! No more chattering and wheel skipping over rough sections or road offsets in the middle of turns. It really helped to dampen the terrible roads out here in California. It will give your truck more travel, so it soaks up dips and potholes. And it really improves the cornering of the truck.

I had 34" (285/75R17) tires on Ram Rebel wheels with zero rubbing. 35's would easily fit.

Located in Benicia, CA

I would prefer a local pickup, but am willing to ship for an additional fee. Just shipping costs. It is already boxed and ready to go.

IMG_9073.jpg

IMG_9070.jpg

Last edited:

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
On the road maybe never. Running the Baja then frequently as they're just the 2.0. This caught my eye as an air bag delete for my truck if I grab a couple parts to switch to coils, but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.

OP
OP
Overlanerd

Overlanerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 2500 Quad Cab
Engine
Cummins 5.9
How often do those shocks need to be rebuilt?

On the road maybe never. Running the Baja then frequently as they're just the 2.0. This caught my eye as an air bag delete for my truck if I grab a couple parts to switch to coils, but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet.

About 60 -80K miles for street driving. Less for frequent off-road. Rebuildable shocks can also be tuned for your specific needs which greatly improve ride quality.

Of course, remote reservoir shocks would be better because of the greater oil capacity. But this whole suspension setup costs significantly less than just front remote reservoir shocks. This suspension definitely keep the tires on the ground better than the stock shocks.

Dennis5374

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Still available ? I’m new to all this but is there anything needed to complete the installation ? I have a 2020 ram 1500 classic warlock .

OP
OP
Overlanerd

Overlanerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 2500 Quad Cab
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Still available ? I’m new to all this but is there anything needed to complete the installation ? I have a 2020 ram 1500 classic warlock .
Sorry for the late reply. I’m not on here often. It is still available.

This kit is complete. Nothing else is needed. Aftermarket upper control arms would be nice, but not necessary. I ran the stock UCA’s.

OP
OP
Overlanerd

Overlanerd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 Ram 2500 Quad Cab
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Sorry- the suspension has been SOLD.

I can't figure out how to edit the original post.

BWL

Embrace the skeptisism
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Sorry- the suspension has been SOLD.

I can't figure out how to edit the original post.
SOLD should stop most inquirers. Eventually a mod will close the thread once they see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.