Carli + Zone lift kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I know I just lifted my truck and all that but I went into this setup knowing it was going to be temporary until the time when I’m done with school and able to move to an area where I don’t need to worry about fitting in a parking garage..
So with that being said I’ve started thinking about some possibilities for upgrades down the road and it stuck me that I’d love to have something like the ride quality of the carli performance king shocks but they don’t come in a 6” lift option and that got me thinking

Is it doable and/or advisable to install and “stack” for lack of a better word something like the zone 4 or 6” lift kit with the Carli lift kit?

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I know I just lifted my truck and all that but I went into this setup knowing it was going to be temporary until the time when I’m done with school and able to move to an area where I don’t need to worry about fitting in a parking garage..
So with that being said I’ve started thinking about some possibilities for upgrades down the road and it stuck me that I’d love to have something like the ride quality of the carli performance king shocks but they don’t come in a 6” lift option and that got me thinking

Is it doable and/or advisable to install and “stack” for lack of a better word something like the zone 4 or 6” lift kit with the Carli lift kit?
You wouldn’t need a carli kit with a Zone bracket lift. Fox makes a full length coilover that will eliminate the need for spacers and basically copy the BDS coilover kit. While saving a few bucks to use towards control arms or other upgrades

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You wouldn’t need a carli kit with a Zone bracket lift. Fox makes a full length coilover that will eliminate the need for spacers and basically copy the BDS coilover kit. While saving a few bucks to use towards control arms or other upgrades
Gotcha- for mostly street driving is there very much noticeable difference between fox 2.5 shocks and coil overs vs king 2.5?
The custom valves kings were the main reasons I was thinking of combining the carli and zone

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Gotcha- for mostly street driving is there very much noticeable difference between fox 2.5 shocks and coil overs vs king 2.5?
The custom valves kings were the main reasons I was thinking of combining the carli and zone
You can order the kings with the specs of the foxs most people can’t do the waiting for them though. You can specify how you would like them tuned as well. But since it’s street driving and you’re in Florida with flat straight roads I’m doubtful you would notice a difference.

OP
OP
healthyrx

healthyrx

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport Night
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can order the kings with the specs of the foxs most people can’t do the waiting for them though. You can specify how you would like them tuned as well. But since it’s street driving and you’re in Florida with flat straight roads I’m doubtful you would notice a difference.
I’m hoping to **** from Florida and into some mountains in the next few years it’s way too hot for me down here!

But good to know I can get the foxes tuned! Yeah I’ve seen on accutune that the kings have an up to 11 month lead time which is crazy

Quick_Shifter

Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I’m hoping to **** from Florida and into some mountains in the next few years it’s way too hot for me down here!

But good to know I can get the foxes tuned! Yeah I’ve seen on accutune that the kings have an up to 11 month lead time which is crazy
Good things come to those who wait LOL
We’ll house swap I’m an hour from the Pocono Mountains and an hour from the beach

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Yea. I’m looking at Florida Georgia line or somewhere up into Georgia whenever the fiancée and I finally decide to uproot. Been in Florida for 20 years. Born in Maryland. Fiancée was born and raised in Florida.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcquinn