Carven 5” exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W4RL0CK

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Is it easy to align these Carven tips when installing? I know they are a straight bolt on but just curious how well they fit/align to bumper.:cheers:

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Is it easy to align these Carven tips when installing? I know they are a straight bolt on but just curious how well they fit/align to bumper.:cheers:

Its pretty easy imo. I just tighten em up so I can still move them then use my finger around the top to align them both. Stand back like 3 or 4 times while adjusting to make sure they are visually right then completely tighten!

Hookedup87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes. Direct replacement. They come in stainless but on my black truck I wanted them black as well, so I had them coated. But besides that, straight bolt on set up just like factory tips. Ordered them off the Mufflex website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thade

Reaction score
I'm running a flowmaster outlaw and it sounds exactly the same with the carvens, but I think they make the truck look better . I also went with the newer double walled style.

1.jpg

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

I taped a couple quarters together to use as a spacer between top of top and bumper. Tightened, then did same on other side to get it even on each side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteRam15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
B2 Fabrication makes a very nice 5” tip. They bolt on just like stock.

Recon12

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Back when I was in high school (a long time ago), we used to put big tips on the pipes on our flathead Fords V-8s. We called them "Boom Cans". It was all the rage and must have items. I kinda grew out of that stuff. Really like the looks of my stock Ram tips.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75A
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have the black Carven tips and love them. I've never seen another Ram with them.

They were so easy to install...just tighten slowly until you have them perfectly set then crank down. I've never had to adjust them.

Love the look and sound.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
B2 Fabrication makes a very nice 5” tip. They bolt on just like stock.
I saw those. No black ones though. I sent a message through ebay last week to ask about black.no response

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Ed F

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I can’t tell you what’s the best coating to use but I can tell you to avoid powder coating like the virus. From car parts to lawn equipment I’ve never owned anything powder coated that wasn’t a bag of rust in 6 months or less.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I can’t tell you what’s the best coating to use but I can tell you to avoid powder coating like the virus. From car parts to lawn equipment I’ve never owned anything powder coated that wasn’t a bag of rust in 6 months or less.
Agreed, for a climate with snow & inevitable gravel & sometimes salt too. My powdercoated weston bars didn't even get through 1 full year before they started to get chips & rust spots.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963