Carven 5” exhaust tips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgriffi2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
These look great- are they really easy to install? And how much louder are they? I’m looking to make my 2011 Sport just a little bit louder, not much, and keeping the stick look is important.
And off topic but I’m always curious, why do people cover up their license plate when posting pics? I’m really wondering, since you can walk through any parking lot and get license plate numbers, or just sit in your car and take pics!

Jetsfan122

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Express Crew Cab White
Engine
Hemi 5.7
These look great- are they really easy to install? And how much louder are they? I’m looking to make my 2011 Sport just a little bit louder, not much, and keeping the stick look is important.
And off topic but I’m always curious, why do people cover up their license plate when posting pics? I’m really wondering, since you can walk through any parking lot and get license plate numbers, or just sit in your car and take pics!
I’ve wondered the same thing

Jacob Maguire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi5.7
Happy with my Carven's; Aesthetically, I feel, they better fill the semi-circle cut-outs in the bumper. They are both fastened by a single bolted clamp. It doesn't get easier!

IMG_5931.JPG