Carven Progressive Exhaust review (pics/vids)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DailyRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I am really liking my progressive muffler. It is louder than I thought it would be, but still stoked.

Not sure did a bunch of looking and was only looking for black. It seems to have changed the sound at bit too. All for the better. Only down side is I went with a flow master 40 and wishing I had seen the Carven first.

Next is a BDS lift and wheels and tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tzmndvl308

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Carven progressive muffler gets louder and louder. After two months, got so loud I removed it. Almost as loud as my neighbors muffler delete.
There is some drone. In 4 cylinder mode very annoying. Final straw was a 100 mile trip with a lot of uphill driving. Great when first installed,
to bad it changes so quickly. Great quality and fit. E-mailed factory to try to get their input... Never responded. Not sure what exhaust to try next.

FamilyWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
24” magnaflow muffler swap. It’s perfect. No drone.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Still running the carven? Thoughts?

We have muffler kits available as well. We can set you up with a kit. Let me know what you are looking for in a system in terms of volume and I can make some recommendations based on that.

Carven progressive muffler gets louder and louder. After two months, got so loud I removed it. Almost as loud as my neighbors muffler delete.
There is some drone. In 4 cylinder mode very annoying. Final straw was a 100 mile trip with a lot of uphill driving. Great when first installed,
to bad it changes so quickly. Great quality and fit. E-mailed factory to try to get their input... Never responded. Not sure what exhaust to try next.

Let me know what you are looking for in a system in terms of volume and I can make some recommendations based on that. We can help you out, and get you set up with a system that suites you better.