Center Console Swap Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

markusaf81

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ive got a center jump seat, grey interior without the underseat storage from a 2014 Express if anyone wants to trade for a center console. No HVAC.

Jake12213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How’s it going. Did you end up doing it. I have a 2017 ram with 3000 miles on it and also have the jumpseat. I want the floor console

Jake12213

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
what’s up guys. I have a 2017 ram 1500. It’s a big horn with the 8.4 display and jump seat with the 3 price console. Looking at changing the jump seat to floor console. Anyone in here ever done that? Any one selling the whole console assembly? Anyone interested in a grey jumpseat assembly. Brand new condition?

ISellRams22

TxnRamTrvlr
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm still looking to swap my 2018 center console for a jump seat. I need a cloth seat out of an SLT or Big Horn with air vents in the rear. My console is mint. Only 3,500 miles on my 2018. Just message me.
is the jump seat in the express any fifferent?

Dbush36

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 13 1500cc express with cloth interior. Looking for someone who what’s a console that would like too swap for a jump seat. I will give up my jump seat (with rear ac/vents) and centerstack including storage drawer on dash for Complete jump seat and centerstack. Not looking to get rid of my radio as it is base ra1. Unless you want an ra1 and have something better but that would just be silly for someone to downgrade!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftyred

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2017 Laramie with black leather jump seat that I'd like to replace with a center console.

PAUL R SALM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 laramie with center console that I want to switch to a jump seat. I need a black leather jump seat.

SRich2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I have seen a few post from people that say they would like a full Console but have the floor 4X4 shifter so they can't. Well I have done three Center Console swop from jump Seat trucks with one having the 4X4 shifter and it is easy!!! The shifter comes out right in the driver side pocket with a few modifications. Also most years a swappable with slight differences. I have list of a lot of the parts #'s so let me know if I can help!!!

thegreat22

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Express 1500 CC 4x4 - Black Edition
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If anybody needs one I have a grey jump seat located in TN. Can provide pics if needed

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Have a gray jumpseat and upper/lower dash bezel out of 2016 tradesman in the for sale section if there are any takers

Dustinmc15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2017 Laramie with black leather jump seat that I'd like to replace with a center console.

I don't have anything to swap, but I'm looking to buy a black center jump seat, are you willing to sell it?

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I have a 2018 Big Horn standard cab and would like to swap my console for a jump seat. This is just a short-term inquiry (and a long shot for Sacramento area) so if I don't get a response soon I will likely just buy one.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2018 Big Horn standard cab and would like to swap my console for a jump seat. This is just a short-term inquiry (and a long shot for Sacramento area) so if I don't get a response soon I will likely just buy one.
I live near you and have a jump seat but it is the factory three piece jump seat with the CD player and I want to keep that feature. I might know a guy (STecoD) who has one near me. I will reach out to him and see if he still has it. I didn't know they made a Bighorn in the regular cab. When I look at you pic I see your truck has the black door handles and black bumper molding like a tradesman but I don't think a tradesman was available with a console so that's definitely a rare combination. One thing to mention is since your truck is a Regular Cab it should have the premium wiring harness. We have learned that since Chrysler builds so few regular cabs they use the same harness in all of them. You can pretty much add any option you want such as power seats,heated seats,vented seats heated wheel ect if you don't already have them and all the wiring should be present. If you ever decide you want to add any options let me know. I have the alpha tool and can enable pretty much every option available in your truck. StecoD and I have done a ton of them in this area.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sent you a PM.

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I don't have anything to swap, but I'm looking to buy a black center jump seat, are you willing to sell it?

I would like to trade my black console for the black jump seat. I'm still not proficient at using this site but I will try to stay connected with you on this. As mentioned, I live in Sacramento.

Burnstork

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V6
I live near you and have a jump seat but it is the factory three piece jump seat with the CD player and I want to keep that feature. I might know a guy (STecoD) who has one near me. I will reach out to him and see if he still has it. I didn't know they made a Bighorn in the regular cab. When I look at you pic I see your truck has the black door handles and black bumper molding like a tradesman but I don't think a tradesman was available with a console so that's definitely a rare combination. One thing to mention is since your truck is a Regular Cab it should have the premium wiring harness. We have learned that since Chrysler builds so few regular cabs they use the same harness in all of them. You can pretty much add any option you want such as power seats,heated seats,vented seats heated wheel ect if you don't already have them and all the wiring should be present. If you ever decide you want to add any options let me know. I have the alpha tool and can enable pretty much every option available in your truck. StecoD and I have done a ton of them in this area.

Thanks for all your help Rick. I got together with STecod and he was enormously helpful. I bought a 3-piece jump seat today from a dismantler. It's out of a 2013 so I need to change the tray to a 2018/19 with 2 usbs and an aux. STecoD confirmed that I will also need the matching wiring harness. I hope to make the change soon. I was happy to learn that i can supply STecoD with a console tray that he prefers over his. Thanks again Rick. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.