Center console swap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm thinking about buying a 2019 1500 Lonestar edition. Problem is they only come with the center console and I need to seat 6 people occasionally.

I know it's early, but would anyone know how possible/involved it is? I know that the higher trim levels come with a flip up console/center seat. Maybe someone will want to swap and do a Driveway Swap in central Texas?

Thanks y'all!

Chad

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
I'm thinking about buying a 2019 1500 Lonestar edition. Problem is they only come with the center console and I need to seat 6 people occasionally.

I know it's early, but would anyone know how possible/involved it is? I know that the higher trim levels come with a flip up console/center seat. Maybe someone will want to swap and do a Driveway Swap in central Texas?

Thanks y'all!

Chad

Grrrrr why couldn’t you have a 4th gen lol. I’d do it now

OP
OP
C

Chuber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Grrrrr why couldn’t you have a 4th gen lol. I’d do it now
I know!?! I did the same thing with my 2011 F150. When you have 4 kids, but need a pickup, center consoles just get in the way.. Lol

Chad

EVAN BEEGLE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't the models with the jump seat get a different dash? I imagine it would be quite involved . The DVD player is under the seat vs the lower dash and so are the USB inputs. I'm sure you could get it to bolt in but you'd need the console and conversion pieces as well for the dash

OP
OP
C

Chuber

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Don't the models with the jump seat get a different dash? I imagine it would be quite involved . The DVD player is under the seat vs the lower dash and so are the USB inputs. I'm sure you could get it to bolt in but you'd need the console and conversion pieces as well for the dash
Not in these year models. 15 and up, that's true.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
The bucket seats for the 6 passenger set up are wider than those with the full center console.

TX-Laramie

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What color is your interior? I would like to switch from a bench to a center console, but I have a Laramie with the tan/brown interior.