Ceramic Pro 9H

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone have any experience/knowledge with this ceramic coating? I'm highly considering it. I currently have Cquartz Finest on the truck and am thinking of getting the Ceramic Pr 9H applied, maybe later this year before winter or early next summer.
Is it as good as it states? I was very satisfied with the Cquartz Finest, but I see with the Ceramic Pro 9H, there's a lifetime guarantee. Is that correct? It's pretty expensive and just want to know if it's worth the money. I don't mind paying the $$$ if it's worth it.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's not worth it. The lifetime warranty is cool and all, but are you really going to go that long without polishing your truck again? It's going to get swirls, scratches, and whatever else in the meantime, and you'll want it looking shiny and swirl free again eventually, so the warranty is just a marketing ploy. Also, I don't know of a single high end detailer that offers ceramic pro, it must be for a reason. A quick search on detailing forums will go into further detail on the reasons. One of them being you need 5 or 7 layers or more to do what one or two layers of most any other coating does. You already have one of the best coatings on the market.

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's not worth it. The lifetime warranty is cool and all, but are you really going to go that long without polishing your truck again? It's going to get swirls, scratches, and whatever else in the meantime, and you'll want it looking shiny and swirl free again eventually, so the warranty is just a marketing ploy. Also, I don't know of a single high end detailer that offers ceramic pro, it must be for a reason. A quick search on detailing forums will go into further detail on the reasons. One of them being you need 5 or 7 layers or more to do what one or two layers of most any other coating does. You already have one of the best coatings on the market.
You know what bro, I think you're right.
Someone posted on another forum that you need to take the vehicle in again in 1 year and pay half the cost of the original cost of the full job to keep the warranty. When I read that, I was like,.........:insane: :gayfight: yeah, Cquartz Finest or Cquartz Reserve it is!!! lol
I agree with the Cquartz statement. One of the best coatings and so easy to maintain.

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You know what bro, I think you're right.
Someone posted on another forum that you need to take the vehicle in again in 1 year and pay half the cost of the original cost of the full job to keep the warranty. When I read that, I was like,.........:insane: :gayfight: yeah, Cquartz Finest or Cquartz Reserve it is!!! lol
I agree with the Cquartz statement. One of the best coatings and so easy to maintain.

Exactly. I mean all coatings must be maintained to have them performed as intended, but ceramic pro is more a sham than anything else, exactly why the top tier pros don't offer it and actually ridicule if it you read on the detailing forums. You're perfectly fine with Cquartz.

Ryelinek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I just got my truck back TODAY after leaving it for a week with my detail guy. He is pro certified in Gyeon which is another high end product. He used their DuraFlex Ceramic Coat with comes with a 5 year warranty.

Honestly I’m beyond impressed. The shine and gloss is incredible. I’m super happy with the results and Gyeon doesn’t need a super expensive “reload” if you go with the higher end pro installs. A few easy products you buy on your own will maintain the hydroponic properties. He also did a front end coverage of Xpel PPF.

Pictures don’t do it justice but like I said the results are awesome. Look at the reflection on this paint. Here are a few photos. Showing off the paint and PPF.

9AF01A9C-8E9A-45C7-96AC-D3F21767B80D.jpeg 85089413-2D79-498D-8DE4-6B27A239BCEB.jpeg E4E2C560-5BEF-4148-ABE0-B5BC9C855093.jpeg

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just got my truck back TODAY after leaving it for a week with my detail guy. He is pro certified in Gyeon which is another high end product. He used their DuraFlex Ceramic Coat with comes with a 5 year warranty.

Honestly I’m beyond impressed. The shine and gloss is incredible. I’m super happy with the results and Gyeon doesn’t need a super expensive “reload” if you go with the higher end pro installs. A few easy products you buy on your own will maintain the hydroponic properties. He also did a front end coverage of Xpel PPF.

Pictures don’t do it justice but like I said the results are awesome. Look at the reflection on this paint. Here are a few photos. Showing off the paint and PPF.

View attachment 133204 View attachment 133205 View attachment 133206

Gyeon is good stuff, truck looks great!

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
I have Ceramic Pro on my Car and i kinda disagree with a lot of what has been said about it in this thread. Their Lifetime package is 4 coats of 9h and one coat of "lite" you do NOT have to pay half the price every year to keep the warranty. The vehicle is however required to be inspected every year by the installer to make sure things are good, but if something is bad it is fixed at no cost to you. Also it doesn't take several coats to equal one coat of another brand - 1 coat is pretty much the equivalent. The 5 year package is one coat of 9h and one coat of lite. Same thing though....inspection every year. Now after 5 years if the lite layer needs applied again it will cost you but not as much as what you originally paid

My installer told me that the 9h layer is basically lifetime - its not going to wear out.....its the "lite" layer that wears out and eventually needs applied again. That in itself is not a horrible thing because it is the lite coat that will get the fine swirls and lite scratches in it(not the 9h layer) so then it is easy to correct and apply again.

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Exactly. I mean all coatings must be maintained to have them performed as intended, but ceramic pro is more a sham than anything else, exactly why the top tier pros don't offer it and actually ridicule if it you read on the detailing forums. You're perfectly fine with Cquartz.
Yeah,...with the Cquartz Finest, I just apply RELOAD after a couple of car washes here and there and done! lol

View attachment 133204 View attachment 133205 View attachment 133206
That looks really good!

I have Ceramic Pro on my Car and i kinda disagree with a lot of what has been said about it in this thread. Their Lifetime package is 4 coats of 9h and one coat of "lite" you do NOT have to pay half the price every year to keep the warranty. The vehicle is however required to be inspected every year by the installer to make sure things are good, but if something is bad it is fixed at no cost to you. Also it doesn't take several coats to equal one coat of another brand - 1 coat is pretty much the equivalent. The 5 year package is one coat of 9h and one coat of lite. Same thing though....inspection every year. Now after 5 years if the lite layer needs applied again it will cost you but not as much as what you originally paid
My installer told me that the 9h layer is basically lifetime - its not going to wear out.....its the "lite" layer that wears out and eventually needs applied again. That in itself is not a horrible thing because it is the lite coat that will get the fine swirls and lite scratches in it(not the 9h layer) so then it is easy to correct and apply again.
Thanks for your reply.
I'll have to email the detailer and get all the info in writing just to make sure. I was looking into the gold package which was,............

Lifetime warranty………. $1,190 (Price Plus Paint Correction)
  • 1 layer of nano polish
  • 4 layers of 9H paint protection
  • 1 layer of light (top coat)
  • 2 layers of (Rain) on windshield and front windows
  • 1 layer of 9H on wheel & caliper on all rims

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
That is a great price for the gold package on a truck. Around me the gold package for my truck would be a minimum of 2 gand

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That is a great price for the gold package on a truck. Around me the gold package for my truck would be a minimum of 2 gand
Wow, that is expensive.
I'm not sure if that price includes the paint correction too though. So, add maybe another 300-400 bucks. Still not too bad. lol

Kinetic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, that is expensive.
I'm not sure if that price includes the paint correction too though. So, add maybe another 300-400 bucks. Still not too bad. lol

Depending on the condition of your truck, I'd expect more like $600 - $900 for the paint correction added on.

OP
OP
tones2SS

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Depending on the condition of your truck, I'd expect more like $600 - $900 for the paint correction added on.
The paint looks to be in pretty good shape.
I had it paint corrected a little over 2 years ago when I had the Cqaurtz Finest applied and I use super soft microfiber towels and supplies. I think my microfiber drying towel cost like 32 bucks! lol
It's stupid soft. lol