Ceramic Wax and detailer.

Lee Pedrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I used Turtle Wax ceramic wash and wax an the detailer spray on my 17 Ram for 3 years. NOTHING BETTER!! Water just rolls off and the paint so smooth. Costs more but well worth it,,, and the shine??? Unreal Guys. Going to switch to Meguiars ceramic next because Turtale Wax is getting hard to find.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just did my buddy's scat pack with turle wax hybrid solutions polish and wax and finished it off with the ceramic spray for a top coat. Turned out awesome. I've tried the meguiars ceramic spray in the blue bottle, didn't care for it.

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I use Meguiars ceramic and I always loved it but when I run out I think I'll try Turtle Wax. This video compares many of the top brands and (spoiler) Turtle Wax comes out on top. I like this guy. He does some pretty good testing.

co-pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the turtle wax also ...... but I too have had a hard time finding it on the shelf?

quickster2

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Laramie 2500 4 X 4
Engine
6.4L
I use Meguiars ceramic and I always loved it but when I run out I think I'll try Turtle Wax. This video compares many of the top brands and (spoiler) Turtle Wax comes out on top. I like this guy. He does some pretty good testing.

The Project Farm videos are usually on point and unbiased with a common sense testing approach. I would also suggest Aerolon Tech Shine but it requires a sponge application. I've done comparison testing and I prefer Aerolon over the Meguiar's. I'll try the Turtle Wax this spring. The Meguiar's has really gone up in price as well last I looked. For a 1 step, the Aerolon Tech Polish is also great. I use both Aerolon products on the vehicles, boat, trailers, camper, ATV's, & motorcycles.