CheechDogg.0n37s

@CheechDogg.0n37s @southerncalrams
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
I use F bomb or Iron X on wheels and tires. It was just one of those weird things. I could have wiped too much back off as well. It was my first time trying it. Peril always is the same results. After the wash it goes for me. Echo clean the jams. Blow and vacuum out the vehicle. Repeat the blow out. Clean interior. Multi x and then M40 or Leather or both, Then inside glass. Final is echo clean the paint, glass, then Ill echo clean any little water spots on the wheels that showed up after it was blown off. Last thing is tires. Usually its done within the last hour before the customer shows up, but I had donuts with dudes for my kiddo, so I didn't come in an hour early that day. They picked up an hour earlier then we open. Ill try it again this week and report back. Shine supply has some really good products.
Only thing I use on windows is 80/20 water/alcohol ..no streaks whatsoever ... It was recommended to me by a window tint guy in my area he never uses any type of window cleaner .... try it, I won't ever go back to any kind of window cleaner

Treburkulosis

Your high end detailer.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Only thing I use on windows is 80/20 water/alcohol ..no streaks whatsoever ... It was recommended to me by a window tint guy in my area he never uses any type of window cleaner .... try it, I won't ever go back to any kind of window cleaner
We use Clarify, but sometimes if I am in a crunch time wise, Ill use eraser. Its what we use on everything before we ceramic coat it. I have heard the 8-/20 mix is great, but with the exotics we have in, its safest to use those two.

OP
OP
L

Lee Pedrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Ok,,, after using TW hybred solutions for 5 months over the winter, My take is the wash and wax Sucks. Leaves water marks all over, very visable on the glass. I started using a Camco water filter on the hose once so far and that cuts it down a good bit. My truck is white so its hard to see on the paint. But I did use the TW detailer afterwards and it removed all the spots. Lastly,, in my opinion, The slickness dosent last as long but it seams like the waterbeading hold up pretty good. You just can't let the Wash and wax dry first. On a big 2500 truck, thats hard to do. Thinking of trying a different wash and wax to see if something more forgiving time wise. I've been told, using a water filter on your hose does not allow the truck to dry as fast as it removes alot of contaminates. Comments appreciated!!

Loudram

Just a sinner saved by grace
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about going to that when my Meguiar's runs out and I still might but I need to think about it.

soapy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I watch a professional detailers channel on You tube under the name of SCOTTHD. He has been testing ceramics,glass treatment etc for the last few years. He tests them side by side on Hoods and gives monthly updates and washes them often. He takes no money from companies and I find his tests very fair to all the companies. For cheap spray on ceramics Griots 3 in 1 ceramics, Meguairs spray coating and a few others have shown to be good. He also test the very expensive ceramics that are only professionally available. Check out his channel for unbiased reviews.

Bigs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I watch a professional detailers channel on You tube under the name of SCOTTHD. He has been testing ceramics,glass treatment etc for the last few years. He tests them side by side on Hoods and gives monthly updates and washes them often. He takes no money from companies and I find his tests very fair to all the companies. For cheap spray on ceramics Griots 3 in 1 ceramics, Meguairs spray coating and a few others have shown to be good. He also test the very expensive ceramics that are only professionally available. Check out his channel for unbiased reviews.

Yeah SCOTTHD and PAN are my two faves so far. Thanks to Scott, I just bought a new pressure washer. :D I love his tests for those and foam cannons.

Ok,,, after using TW hybred solutions for 5 months over the winter, My take is the wash and wax Sucks. Leaves water marks all over, very visable on the glass. I started using a Camco water filter on the hose once so far and that cuts it down a good bit. My truck is white so its hard to see on the paint. But I did use the TW detailer afterwards and it removed all the spots. Lastly,, in my opinion, The slickness dosent last as long but it seams like the waterbeading hold up pretty good. You just can't let the Wash and wax dry first. On a big 2500 truck, thats hard to do. Thinking of trying a different wash and wax to see if something more forgiving time wise. I've been told, using a water filter on your hose does not allow the truck to dry as fast as it removes alot of contaminates. Comments appreciated!!

Yeah I use the TW Hybrid Solutions and fantastic products for the price. (never thought I would ever say that for TW products) Still holding up after a harsh winter. The Hybrid Solutions wash and wax is just ok. You need to be quick to rinse it off and not that sudsy IMO. I used it all up and back to using my regular car wash soap.

I have a thread on my review of their products.
https://www.ramforum.com/threads/full-detail-turtle-wax-hybrid-solutions.179201/

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just did mine again I use Grout's Garage 3in1 ceramic wax this will last me the rest of this year very easy to apply and buff out with a great shine!!!